Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Corporate exec turned pre-school teacher

rarara13rarara13 Quezon cityPosts: 2Member
Hi everyone. I'm currently a marketing manager with 7 yrs of experience. I hav a business management degree but I want to migrate in Oz as a pre-school teacher. My ministry in church is to teach under privileged kids which lead me t o my decision to course correct. Just want to ask which one between taking up an associate degree in Uni or bachelors in tafe both covering early childhood education is a better option. Or hope you can give me other tips that I may gut no have considered. Thanks in advance

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    What visa are you planning to apply? If you can qualify for a 189/190 visa( PR visa) then go for it and then if you wanted to shift career, you can enrol rather than applying for a student visa then ultimately PR which is a very long path.
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    rarara13 said:

Hi everyone. I'm currently a marketing manager with 7 yrs of experience. I hav a business management degree but I want to migrate in Oz as a pre-school teacher. My ministry in church is to teach under privileged kids which lead me t o my decision to course correct. Just want to ask which one between taking up an associate degree in Uni or bachelors in tafe both covering early childhood education is a better option. Or hope you can give me other tips that I may gut no have considered. Thanks in advance