Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying for tourist visa for the second time, (boyfriend sponsored)

YunaYuna sydneyPosts: 5Member
edited October 2017 in Family and Partner Visas
Hello po!

I just want to ask if there is a cooling period when applying for a tourist visa in Aus? You see, I recently stayed there for 9 months with my auntie and uncle. (have reapplied twice since my stay) And I just came home last month.

This time my Aus boyfriend will be sponsoring me to go there to meet his family in queensland. I was planning sometime maybe february or january next year.

I am concerned at the thought that it will not be granted this time due to the amount of time I spent there, so I am wondering is there any specific cooling period and how long did you have to wait to apply for a new visa??

Also, for documents, I understand I need to have some sort of proof that I will be coming back.
Since I am not working at the moment, (but planning to get one in the mean time asap).
Plus my savings is less than 50k.
Is there other strong proof I can provide to convince them that I am only in as a tourist?
Just concerned because I had a long vacation there and I don't want immigration to think differently..

Your advice will be much appreciated!