Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Requirements for Skilled Work/ AITSL / 189

ljustljust SydneyPosts: 148Member
Hi,

Im applying for Early Childhood Teacher.

Can anybody advise me on what documents do I need to include to claim skilled employment?

Is the skilled employment statement from the assessing body sufficient enough or will they ask for payslips and certs of employment too?

Thanks

Comments

• Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    beaj said:

Hi,

Im applying for Early Childhood Teacher.

Can anybody advise me on what documents do I need to include to claim skilled employment?

Is the skilled employment statement from the assessing body sufficient enough or will they ask for payslips and certs of employment too?

Thanks

the ff docs are required in order to claim skilled employment
    1. Skills assessment from AITSL
    2. reference letter with 5 detailed tasks
    3. Certificate of employment or contract
    4. Evidence of paid employment - pay slips, tax assessment, or SSS contribution
  • ljustljust Sydney
    @Xiaomau82 thank you!
    beaj said:

@Xiaomau82 thank you!

tapos kana ng skills assessment with AITSL?
  • sunflowersunflower Brisbane
    The AITSL Skilled Employment Statement is the main thing that they need, yes. Kasi basically nakasulat na rin dun yung employer mo and number of years of service. But anyway, in my case, I also submitted a Certificate of Employment along with payslips.

EARLY CHILDHOOD (PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL) TEACHER (ANZSCO 241111)

11/Apr/15: IELTS-IDP AU (L: 8.5, R: 8.5, W: 7.5, S: 8.0)
    14/May/15: Lodged AITSL Application
    14/Jul/15: Positive Assessment from AITSL
    24/Jul/15: Submitted EOI (60 pts.)
    6/Sep/15: Received ITA
    19/Sep/15: Lodged Visa 189
    16/Oct/15: Lodged documents for Teacher Registration
    27/Oct/15: CO Allocated (Team Adelaide)
    10/Dec/15: Visa Grant :)
    12/Feb/16: Became a Registered Teacher in QLD
    5/Jun/16: Big Move to Oz!
    11/Jun/16: Hired as a Kindergarten Teacher

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It's what the sunflowers do." -Helen Keller

• ljustljust Sydney
    @Xiaomau82 yup. But im not pursuing the 189 invite na with the work experience, as I got the 190 visa application na just 2days ago. Since I'm onshore mas recommended ang 190.
    ljust said:

@Xiaomau82 yup. But im not pursuing the 189 invite na with the work experience, as I got the 190 visa application na just 2days ago. Since I'm onshore mas recommended ang 190.

i see. same state b nag sponsor sayo?