Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

looking for 1 Pinoy flatmate in Epping $130/w

roby88roby88 eppingPosts: 6Member
We are looking for one Filipino housemate since all house housemates atm are Filipino :>
It's a 5 bedroom house with big backyard, nice big backyard suitable for bbq. It's about 9min walk to station and 5 min to bus stop. Gas cooking and TPG ADSL2+ unlimited. we prefer working class housemates however students are also welcomed since MQ uni isn't far.

It is $130/week with share bill and it is working quite well since all the housemates atm are real life friends. The address is 25 forest grove, Epping and feel free to contact me on 0433840670. Thanks

Comments

• roby88roby88 epping
    photos, it's one of the best room in the house :) good sun light with big windows.
  • Jun_BJun_B Australia
    Hi roby88,.Filipino po ako. Is the place still available for 1 me only? I will work at Homebush in a week time. Tanong po. 1- Near ba yan sa bus papunta Homebush, Olympic park or Lidcombe?