Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

What visa to apply

DaiuDaiu Tagum CityPosts: 2Member
edited December 2012 in General
im a licensed teacher and nurse
with ACAD IELTS (i have one component below 6 :( )
not all 7

no australian relative

is there any visa for me?
if none, im thinking of student visa.

Nov 2012 - IELTS

Comments

• sheepsheep Sydney
    i think if i am right,you should go for nursing,basahin mo ang forum dito mayrong nurse at based on the info kung wala kang experience but you are a RN you should go for a 1 year bridging course,you should read first the site of aphra...(sorry i am not familiar with the site of aphra)..thought,you should have a score of 7 in each components...

In teacher meyron ding teacher dito na medyo nahirapan....mas mataas pa ata ang ielts kaysa sa nurse ang kailangan,just read the forum may filipino teacher na naklaagay dooon,just browse this site,im sure marami kang matutunan and can help you to decide..

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

• DaiuDaiu Tagum City
    Thank you @Sheep

I'll try the student visa. Naghahanap pa nang pang gastos lalo na ang proof of fund. Nakakadrain :(

In God, We trust :) go go go :)

Nov 2012 - IELTS