Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Available House/Apartment/Unit for Rent in Adelaide Feb 2013

KarL915KarL915 North RydePosts: 13Member
edited February 2014 in Housing & Rentals
Hi Guys. We're coming to Adelaide on last week of Feb 2013. I am looking for available apartment or house for rent (one or two bedrooms) on that date. anyone of you guys can give me suggestion or referral? o kaya naman meron dyan mag-expire na lease at pwede namin saluhin. thank you in advance!

Comments

• joebiiijoebiii Adelaide
    Hi, mayroon available na 2Bedroom House (approx 9km to the city) for rent yung friend ko this Jan. 2013, just let me know if your interested and I'll give you the contact details of the owner.
  • KarL915KarL915 North Ryde
    @joebiii
    hello. uy, salamat... I am interested. please send me the contact details. Thank you. :)
  • RiaRia Mandaluyong
    @KarL915 do you still need a house room?
  • KarL915KarL915 North Ryde
    @Ria

There was a sudden change in my plan. Maybe we will go to Adl by end of April.
  • yope07yope07 Melbourne
    merun pa ba available na room? we're moving to Adelaide from Melbourne this March. Thanks!
  • JanChloeJanChloe Sydney
    @KarL915 do you still need a house room?
    Hi Ria,may available room k p bang alam. will be staying only from 13 Apr- 2May, 3 weeks.