Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partner visa onshore

Comments

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@gucci said:
    Hello anyone here that can send a screenshot from the immiaccount so we can see the actual checklist that we need to attach and submit? It would be a great help by preparing it beforehand.

Here you go;

Applicant:

Sponsor:

ERAAA

Nominated Occupation: 261313 (Software Engineer)

20160327 - Nomination Lodged 186 ENS Direct Entry
    20160407 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    20160414 - ACS Result
    20160416 - 186 ENS Visa Lodged
    20160429 - Medical - Bupa Visa Services Syd
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20160915 - Nomination Approved
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

• ERAAAERAAA Posts: 60Member

@aanover said:

@gucci said:
    Hello anyone here that can send a screenshot from the immiaccount so we can see the actual checklist that we need to attach and submit? It would be a great help by preparing it beforehand.

Here you go;

Applicant:

Sponsor:

Wow thanks for this! This is a big help

• jmeesmjmeesm Philippines

Hi po. Nakapag lodge na po ako ng onshore partner visa ng husband ko using his immi account. I noticed sa attachments may section para sa sponsor. Do I need to lodge a separate sponsor application using my immi account po? Thank you po sa sasagot. God bless :)

261313 - Software Engineer
    Mar142017 - ACS submitted
    Mar232017 - ACS received
    Apr072017 - PTE Academic Singapore
    Apr082017 - PTE Academic received
    Apr082017 - EOI lodged @ 75 pts
    Jul122017 - ITA received
    Aug042017 - Filed e-appeal for SG COC
    Aug112017 - SG COC e-appeal approved
    Aug222017 - Lodged visa
    Aug252017 - SG COC received
    Aug282017 - Medical @ SATA Bedok
    Sept042017 - Medical results received
    Sept142017 - Visa granted!

Praise be to God!!!

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@jmeesm said:
    Hi po. Nakapag lodge na po ako ng onshore partner visa ng husband ko using his immi account. I noticed sa attachments may section para sa sponsor. Do I need to lodge a separate sponsor application using my immi account po? Thank you po sa sasagot. God bless :)

yes you still need to do the sponsor application - this is now the online version of form 40SP.

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

• jmeesmjmeesm Philippines

@aanover said:

@jmeesm said:

yes you still need to do the sponsor application - this is now the online version of form 40SP.

Thank you @aanover for replying po. God bless :)

261313 - Software Engineer
    Mar142017 - ACS submitted
    Mar232017 - ACS received
    Apr072017 - PTE Academic Singapore
    Apr082017 - PTE Academic received
    Apr082017 - EOI lodged @ 75 pts
    Jul122017 - ITA received
    Aug042017 - Filed e-appeal for SG COC
    Aug112017 - SG COC e-appeal approved
    Aug222017 - Lodged visa
    Aug252017 - SG COC received
    Aug282017 - Medical @ SATA Bedok
    Sept042017 - Medical results received
    Sept142017 - Visa granted!

Praise be to God!!!

• anjelica3789anjelica3789 Posts: 11Member

@itsdaryllp said:
    @vanes_a kame lang gumawa ng lahat.. hehe

Hello @itsdaryllp , would you be able to help and guide me thru sa process na ginawa mo?
    so my case is, im on a tourist visa until Feb 2020. And we got married here in AU nito lang Dec4 2019.
    We are now just waiting for the Marriage Cert then maglodge kami thru IMMI. tama po ba we have to lodge separate po? yung sakin tapos separate yung skanya?

Also is anyone here changed their last name?

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@anjelica3789 said:

@itsdaryllp said:
    @vanes_a kame lang gumawa ng lahat.. hehe

Hello @itsdaryllp , would you be able to help and guide me thru sa process na ginawa mo?
    so my case is, im on a tourist visa until Feb 2020. And we got married here in AU nito lang Dec4 2019.
    We are now just waiting for the Marriage Cert then maglodge kami thru IMMI. tama po ba we have to lodge separate po? yung sakin tapos separate yung skanya?

Also is anyone here changed their last name?

Hi Yes, separate. Bale if you are the applicant, lodge your application first (Stage 1 - Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa (300,309/100,820/801)). Then the TRN generated for that will then be used to lodge your sponsor's application (Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to Australia (300,309/100,820/801))

I (sponsor) was planning to change my name after our marriage, kaso lahat ng documents ko na pinasa during lodgement is under my maiden name so we've decided nlng once we get our temporary grant nlng mag change ng last name.

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

maraming salamat po @aanover :smile:
    ask ko na rin po..when is the best time to lodge Stage 1 Partner Visa? kasi wala pa po ako 1mth here, and nagpakasal na kami..then i was told by a friend na ginawa nya is she waited 2mths after wedding to lodge the visa, reason being is that para hindi daw mahalata na yun ung intention nila.. To me naman it doesnt makes sense, hindi naman po illegal ang magpakasal while on a tourist visa diba po? considering that we are dating long enough to prove our relationship. amd finally decided na LETS DO THIS! So ngaun im getting confused, do i also need to wait for 2mths before lodging it?

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@anjelica3789 said:
    ask ko na rin po..when is the best time to lodge Stage 1 Partner Visa? kasi wala pa po ako 1mth here, and nagpakasal na kami..then i was told by a friend na ginawa nya is she waited 2mths after wedding to lodge the visa, reason being is that para hindi daw mahalata na yun ung intention nila.. To me naman it doesnt makes sense, hindi naman po illegal ang magpakasal while on a tourist visa diba po? considering that we are dating long enough to prove our relationship. amd finally decided na LETS DO THIS! So ngaun im getting confused, do i also need to wait for 2mths before lodging it?

I am not expert pero IMO lodge it as soon as you think you have complete documents which support your claim of genuine and continuing relationship. COs have there way to identify if your relationship is genuine or not. May it be lodged a day after arrival or a day before visa expiry what really matters is how well you present your case through your evidences. :) All the best.

mcg143

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

@aanover thank you thank you so much po :smile: you're such a great help

• powmic23powmic23 Melbourne

@anjelica3789 said:

Hi! I messaged you thru PM, may ask sana ako. We are planning the same pathway.

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@powmic23 said:

@anjelica3789 said:

Hi, wala akong nareceive na message. :)

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

@aanover said:

@powmic23 said:

@anjelica3789 said:

Hi, wala akong nareceive na message. :)

@anjelica3789 pala haha sorry.

aanover
  • CaraCara Posts: 3Member

@aanover said:

@gucci said:

Here you go;

Applicant:

Sponsor:

Hello, I am lodging my application online but it asked 'residential address'. I am confused if I am going to put my residential address in the Philippines or my address here in Australia?
    Did you also fill out some form 80, I actually did and it asked if I am applying for a temporary visa but I am applying both 820 and 801. I am confused to whether to tick yes or no. thank sa sasagot

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@Cara said:

@aanover said:

@gucci said:

Here you go;

Applicant:

Sponsor:

Hello, I am lodging my application online but it asked 'residential address'. I am confused if I am going to put my residential address in the Philippines or my address here in Australia?

We put our AU address for my husband’s application since he’s in AU and moving forward AU will be his place of residence.

Did you also fill out some form 80, I actually did and it asked if I am applying for a temporary visa but I am applying both 820 and 801. I am confused to whether to tick yes or no. thank sa sasagot

Is that question #24? We answered ‘Yes’ to Question #21 and we’re asked to skip #22-24.

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@Cara - question #28 - we answered yes as we are both applying for 820/801 and 801 is permanent

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

• manythanksLordmanythanksLord Au

Hello, anyone who can help please, my sis is exploring a visa for her to marry her Aussie bf (113 months na sila together). She is here in AU studying and her son is 16y/o. She's separated na and I just want to ask sana:
    1. What is the visa for her?
    2. Is my nephew qualified to be sponsored too? what is the visa for him?
    3. Do they need to exit the country? their student visa will expire by July 2020

Anyone who can help advice please? and thank you in advance :)

• CaraCara Posts: 3Member

@aanover said:
    @Cara - question #28 - we answered yes as we are both applying for 820/801 and 801 is permanent

Thank you poh.

• flying_limeflying_lime Posts: 27Member

@manythanksLord said:
    Hello, anyone who can help please, my sis is exploring a visa for her to marry her Aussie bf (113 months na sila together). She is here in AU studying and her son is 16y/o. She's separated na and I just want to ask sana:
    3. Do they need to exit the country? their student visa will expire by July 2020

Hi there, I will try to answer your queries but I am no way an immigration expert.

1. Your sister can freely marry her Aus boyfriend on or offshore under her student visa, I believe there is no other visa required as hers is already a substantive one.
    2. Given that she does not have the "no further stay" condition indicated in her student visa, then she can apply for the partner visa onshore (820/ 801).
    3. She will be granted a Bridging Visa A (BVA) after applying for the partner visa (820/ 801) however her student visa will still remain active until July 2020.
    4. The only time her BVA will take into effect is after her student visa has lapsed, meaning she can stay in Australia indefinitely until a decision is made concerning her partner visa.
    5. With regards to your sister's 16 year old son, he can be included in her application when she applies for the partner visa 820/801 but her son must be in Australia when they both apply, so both can be granted a BVA (less gastos, and before the child will turn 18 years old). Otherwise, Your sister can apply for the partner visa separately and declare her son as a dependent, and once her PV (temporary) is approved, she can then apply for a dependent child 445 for her son (another gastos), however hers is a bit complicated, kase her son will soon turn 18 when her PV (temporary) will be approved, by then she has to established na her son is depending on her financially as proof when she applies for the the visa 445.

Hope this helps, all the best!

@flying_lime said:

@manythanksLord said:

Hi there, I will try to answer your queries but I am no way an immigration expert.

1. Your sister can freely marry her Aus boyfriend on or offshore under her student visa, I believe there is no other visa required as hers is already a substantive one.
    2. Given that she does not have the "no further stay" condition indicated in her student visa, then she can apply for the partner visa onshore (820/ 801).
    3. She will be granted a Bridging Visa A (BVA) after applying for the partner visa (820/ 801) however her student visa will still remain active until July 2020.
    4. The only time her BVA will take into effect is after her student visa has lapsed, meaning she can stay in Australia indefinitely until a decision is made concerning her partner visa.
    5. With regards to your sister's 16 year old son, he can be included in her application when she applies for the partner visa 820/801 but her son must be in Australia when they both apply, so both can be granted a BVA (less gastos, and before the child will turn 18 years old). Otherwise, Your sister can apply for the partner visa separately and declare her son as a dependent, and once her PV (temporary) is approved, she can then apply for a dependent child 445 for her son (another gastos), however hers is a bit complicated, kase her son will soon turn 18 when her PV (temporary) will be approved, by then she has to established na her son is depending on her financially as proof when she applies for the the visa 445.

Hope this helps, all the best!

Hi @flying_lime thank you so much... My problem is, her annulment is still ongoing and so she is still using her married name. Is it ok for her to just get a new passport with her ,maiden name, register their de facto relationship and go from there? Also, is it better if apply sya ng 820 and her son via 445 na straight so there's less complication? Thank you in advance :)

• flying_limeflying_lime Posts: 27Member

Hi @flying_lime thank you so much... My problem is, her annulment is still ongoing and so she is still using her married name. Is it ok for her to just get a new passport with her ,maiden name, register their de facto relationship and go from there? Also, is it better if apply sya ng 820 and her son via 445 na straight so there's less complication? Thank you in advance :)

Oh I see, that means she cannot go to the "marry the Aus boyfriend" route cos she's still married in terms of legalities. If she thinks she has enough evidences in meeting the de facto relationship requirement, then she can apply for the the 820. Regarding the passport situation, I don't think she can revert back to her maiden name while her annulment case is ongoing, once it's finalised, then that's the only time she can renew her passport using her maiden name because you need a court decree of annulment to present to the DFA in order for you to do this. There are pros and cons, so it's really up to your sister which path she will take, she has to consider the costs, the time, and even the age of her son cos he is turning 18 soon, better to consult the experts regarding this case. :)

manythanksLord

@flying_lime said:

Oh I see, that means she cannot go to the "marry the Aus boyfriend" route cos she's still married in terms of legalities. If she thinks she has enough evidences in meeting the de facto relationship requirement, then she can apply for the the 820. Regarding the passport situation, I don't think she can revert back to her maiden name while her annulment case is ongoing, once it's finalised, then that's the only time she can renew her passport using her maiden name because you need a court decree of annulment to present to the DFA in order for you to do this. There are pros and cons, so it's really up to your sister which path she will take, she has to consider the costs, the time, and even the age of her son cos he is turning 18 soon, better to consult the experts regarding this case. :)

Thanks so much! Sounds complicated :( I will send you a pm if that's ok!

• kaizer23kaizer23 Sydney

Hi po ask ko Lang first , naimplement na ba yung bagong rules that yung sponsor need muna magpaapprove? Secondly po, I am planning to apply yung onshore partner visa , regarding sa communications nyo sa messenger , how did you file it po? Screenshot Lang then file sa word po? Maraming salamat sa sasagot po

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@kaizer23 said:
    Hi po ask ko Lang
    first , naimplement na ba yung bagong rules that yung sponsor need muna magpaapprove?

Not yet. same procedure as of writing. Applicant muna then sponsor.

Secondly po, I am planning to apply yung onshore partner visa , regarding sa communications nyo sa messenger , how did you file it po? Screenshot Lang then file sa word po? Maraming salamat sa sasagot po

Samin screenshot lang ng call logs namin saved sa word then converted to PDF version.

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

@aanover thank you . Ask ko na din regarding sa list ,
    1. Yung photograph Ano po ang iproprovide?
    2. Then sa length of the defacto relationship po? If you’ve not been po ba sa defacto no need to provide evidence ?
    3. Evidence of health ? Need na po ba magpamedical?
    4. Nature of the couples mutual commitment to each other - Ano po evidence prinovide nyo ?
    5. Other documents - Ano po prinovide nyo ?
    6. Relationship - Spouse, de facto , evidence of - Ano po prinovide nyo?
    Pasensya na po if I ask too many questions . I hope you can help me po.
    Thank you

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@kaizer23 said:

screenshot sa facebook/instagram and photos together. I collected them and placed them in a Word tapos in a timeline format. ex. Date | Activity/Occasion | People with(if Applicable) |Photo

1. Then sa length of the defacto relationship po? If you’ve not been po ba sa defacto no need to provide evidence ?

we applied as Married couple so technically our evidences will be assessed as Partner not de facto. However we still have more than 12 months of relationship evidence (travel, phone logs, bank transfers). Di lang kami nakapagsatisfy sa 12 month co-habitation kasi majority ng relationship namin LDR kaya nagpakasal kami dito sa AU on his first entry para di na namin need i-satisfy yung 12 month rule.

1. Evidence of health ? Need na po ba magpamedical?

My husband did his Medicals 12 months after lodging. He lodged his application 18/12/2018 then medicals and police check 18/11/2019. Until now wala pa kaming CO assigned. Buti nlng di kami nagpamedical agad kasi for sure uulit sya kasi expired na before a CO is assigned. Ako as a sponsor, no need to do medical.

1. Nature of the couples mutual commitment to each other - Ano po evidence prinovide nyo ?

Statutory Declaration, Screenshot ng Superfunds and Insurance stating he's a beneficiary. Updated information ng Kid's school and daycare records stating he's added as an emergency contact information.

1. Other documents - Ano po prinovide nyo ?

-every 2 months we upload a document with the updated joint financial activities, our photos, travel, purchases.
    -uploaded invite I letters created for his family.
    Statutory Declarations of Non-AU witnesses who are not qualified to fill out form 888

1. Relationship - Spouse, de facto , evidence of - Ano po prinovide nyo?

Marriage Certificate from NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages

Thank you

All the best.

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

@aanover thank you so much . Same din po , ako yung magsponsor Pero ako na yung nagpreprepare ng application . Are you base in Sydney po?

@aanover said:

@kaizer23 said:

screenshot sa facebook/instagram and photos together. I collected them and placed them in a Word tapos in a timeline format. ex. Date | Activity/Occasion | People with(if Applicable) |Photo

1. Then sa length of the defacto relationship po? If you’ve not been po ba sa defacto no need to provide evidence ?

we applied as Married couple so technically our evidences will be assessed as Partner not de facto. However we still have more than 12 months of relationship evidence (travel, phone logs, bank transfers). Di lang kami nakapagsatisfy sa 12 month co-habitation kasi majority ng relationship namin LDR kaya nagpakasal kami dito sa AU on his first entry para di na namin need i-satisfy yung 12 month rule.

My husband did his Medicals 12 months after lodging. He lodged his application 18/12/2018 then medicals and police check 18/11/2019. Until now wala pa kaming CO assigned. Buti nlng di kami nagpamedical agad kasi for sure uulit sya kasi expired na before a CO is assigned. Ako as a sponsor, no need to do medical.

1. Nature of the couples mutual commitment to each other - Ano po evidence prinovide nyo ?

Statutory Declaration, Screenshot ng Superfunds and Insurance stating he's a beneficiary. Updated information ng Kid's school and daycare records stating he's added as an emergency contact information.

-every 2 months we upload a document with the updated joint financial activities, our photos, travel, purchases.
    Statutory Declarations of Non-AU witnesses who are not qualified to fill out form 888

Thank you

All the best.

Hi, ask ko lang, nakaka work na ba partner mo during his bridging visa? i know it's full work rights pero nagiging issue ba to minsan sa employers kasi naka bridging visa lang?

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@powmic23 said:

@aanover said:

@kaizer23 said:

Thank you

All the best.

Hi, ask ko lang, nakaka work na ba partner mo during his bridging visa? i know it's full work rights pero nagiging issue ba to minsan sa employers kasi naka bridging visa lang?

Yes nagwowork na sya. Di nga lang sa field of work nya sa Pinas. He’a an Electrical Eng’r back home pero dito need pa nya magparecognize ng prior learning. It took him 4 months bago nakaland ng Permanent Full time. Tyagaa lang sa paghahanap ng work.

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!

• aanoveraanover Sydney

@kaizer23 said:
    @aanover thank you so much . Same din po , ako yung magsponsor Pero ako na yung nagpreprepare ng application . Are you base in Sydney po?

Yes. :)

20160414 - ACS Result
    20160502 - AFP Check
    20161213 - Grant!!!!!!