Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PROSPECTIVE MARRIAGE VISA UPDATE

Good morning po sa lahat, Just a quick update about my PMV

Lodged: June 30,2019

Seven days later they ask for my Medical Exam July 7,2019

July 12 when my lawyer sent me and Email regarding with my Medical Health.

*I am pleased to advise that your medicals are finalised and no further action is required as per below:

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

It's been 1 year since we Lodged it But still didn't hear from the IMMI

Hope it will be grant soon.

Stay Safe and Think Positive!

Comments

• Ayie00030Ayie00030 Posts: 73Member

Mine was PMV too lodge last Set. 2019. Unfortunately grants will be hold until 2023. So wala talaga tayong updates na maririnig for the next 2 years :(

• LynchangLynchang Posts: 58Member

@Ayie00030 said:
    Mine was PMV too lodge last Set. 2019. Unfortunately grants will be hold until 2023. So wala talaga tayong updates na maririnig for the next 2 years :(

Saan ka naman nakasagap ng balita na ganyan? Wala namang announcement na sinabi ang Department of Home Affairs.

@Lynchang said:

@Ayie00030 said:

Saan ka naman nakasagap ng balita na ganyan? Wala namang announcement na sinabi ang Department of Home Affairs.

@Lynchang You might wanna check on immi website na unavailable na yung global processing times for PMV300.
    I will share this link to you, please note that overseas travel will be banned until 2023. Meaning NON RESIDENTS are not not allowed to travel to Australia not unless they are an immediate family member OR granted for a travel exemption.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/coronavirus/coronavirus-wuhan-to-test-11-million-residents-over-clusters/news-story/83da7f44764572dc3b16d075e7ae78d7

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@Ayie00030 said:

@Lynchang said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@Lynchang You might wanna check on immi website na unavailable na yung global processing times for PMV300.
    I will share this link to you, please note that overseas travel will be banned until 2023. Meaning NON RESIDENTS are not not allowed to travel to Australia not unless they are an immediate family member OR granted for a travel exemption.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/coronavirus/coronavirus-wuhan-to-test-11-million-residents-over-clusters/news-story/83da7f44764572dc3b16d075e7ae78d7

The headline says...WILL NOT BACK TO NORMAL UNTIL 2023...wala naman kami naririnig dito na definitely 2023 pa magoopen amg Intl borders. Of course everything will still be dependent kung ano progress nitong fight against COVID. Based on priority ang processing ng visa right now unfortunately PMV is not a priority kaya siguro wala muna estimated processing times. PMV's, Spouse Visas usually takes longer processing even pa PRE COVID.

Kaidan

@fgs said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@Lynchang said:

@Ayie00030 said:

The headline says...WILL NOT BACK TO NORMAL UNTIL 2023...wala naman kami naririnig dito na definitely 2023 pa magoopen amg Intl borders. Of course everything will still be dependent kung ano progress nitong fight against COVID. Based on priority ang processing ng visa right now unfortunately PMV is not a priority kaya siguro wala muna estimated processing times. PMV's, Spouse Visas usually takes longer processing even pa PRE COVID.

@fgs Yes that's right even before covid the waiting period for PMV is up to 24 months. Now it says unavailable. Which means instead of the usual 24 months it can be longer. Baka up to 36 months na. As much as I would like to set my hopes high kasi umaasa din ako na ma grant na ang PMV ko, I would rather be realistic. :) :) :)

• LynchangLynchang Posts: 58Member

@Ayie00030 said:

@Lynchang said:

@Ayie00030 said:

Yung source mo po hindi up to date (May 15,2020 delay mo ata nabasa). Then not coming from the Department of Home Affairs. Hindi rin ibig sabihin na unavailable yung global processing nila hindi na sila nag tatrabaho. Baka on hold lang talaga at the moment.

We shall see na lang po and think positive na rin.

@Lynchang said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@Lynchang said:

@Ayie00030 said:

Yung source mo po hindi up to date (May 15,2020 delay mo ata nabasa). Then not coming from the Department of Home Affairs. Hindi rin ibig sabihin na unavailable yung global processing nila hindi na sila nag tatrabaho. Baka on hold lang talaga at the moment.

We shall see na lang po and think positive na rin.

Hoping for the best too.