Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Department of Home Affairs Address

good day, sana po may makatulong, ano po address ng Home Affairs? tama po ba na e-address yong Employment Letter ko to Home Affairs? for EOI attachment purpose po ito, yong previous company ko kasi kumuha ako ngayon ng Employment Letter, then ayaw nila pumayag na "To whom it may concern" lang ilagay sa letter gusto nila specific kung kanino ibigay, kaya naisip ko e-address sa Home Affairs kasu nong nag check ako sa website ng immi home affairs kada state meron sila address, meron sa Sydney, meron sa Melbourne, at iba pang state.. ang concern ko kasi baka e-address ko lang sa Sydney ang employment letter then after gusto ko mag lodge din to South Australia also, baka hindi nila tanggapin ang employment letter ko kasi naka address lang sa Sydney, salamat po sa sasagot

Comments

• cuccicucci NSW

While I don't foresee any problem with using any of the "local" addresses of the Department of Home Affairs, however, if you want it to be generic, why not address the letter as thru the Australian Embassy, for example:

Department of Home Affairs

Thru: Australian Embassy in The Philippines
    Level 23 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza Tower 2
    6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1200
    Philippines

I did that when I sent a letter of invitation for a visitor visa of my family.

Nicholas_Tar

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    01.2017 | Applied to AHPRA
    04.2017 | received Letter of Referral
    09.2017 | finished BP
    11.2017 | AHPRA Registration / Employment Offer
    12.2017 | Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    01.2018 | 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI

04.11.2019 | Received Employer Nomination
    04.26.2019 | Submitted Visa application (186 DE)
    05.06.2019 | CO contact for medical exams
    05.09.2019 | Visa Granted (186 DE)

17.09.2021 | Application for Citizenship
    21.03.2022 | Citizenship exam, interview and approval
    02.07.2022 | Citizenship Ceremony
    (Thank you Lord!!!)

21.03.2023 | Citizenship interview, exam and approval of dependents
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Nicholas_TarNicholas_Tar Posts: 11Member

@cucci said:
    While I don't foresee any problem with using any of the "local" addresses of the Department of Home Affairs, however, if you want it to be generic, why not address the letter as thru the Australian Embassy, for example:

Department of Home Affairs

Thru: Australian Embassy in The Philippines
    Level 23 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza Tower 2
    6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1200
    Philippines

I did that when I sent a letter of invitation for a visitor visa of my family.

salamat po sa pagsagot..