Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• lolaylolay Mandaluyong
    Hi, newbie here...ask ko lang po kung paano po nag survive yung mga naka student visa holder sa limitation na 20hour work per week pag nasa Australia na....makaka survive ba ..or dapat 2 part time jobs ang pasukan...appreciate advise :-)
    And ano ginawa nila to convert to PR status at gaano katagal...just in case nasagot na ito sa iba forum, kindly give me a link...

Thanks in advance
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    @pepper - keri lang yan, basta strive lang makarating. wag mawalan nang pag-asa. I know nawawalan ka nang pag-asa sa sitwasyon mo pero merong mga mas malala pa ang pinagdaanan siguro kesa sayo. specially those with health reasons. :) pasensya natagalan nang reply. :)

@maliboo - meron na kaya kayong grant next week? sana meron na. if ipapattern mo sa timeline ko, 1 week after receipt of medicals ang grant. :D

salamat din sa lahat na nag congrats! sa mga nag hihintay kayo na sana ang sunod. sa mga mag aapply, God bless and all the best!

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    @PampangasBest di ba sila pinapadalhan nang monthly statement? yung minimail lang? yan lang ang sinubmit ko eh. tapos merong kasamang print out na online statement. Di ko na check if notarized nang lawyer yung printout.

@Rhina13 - baka magkita tayo.lol. addan tayo sa FB?

<span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @KG2 wag mo kaming kalimutan dito hahahahahhaha

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• caiomhe10caiomhe10 Fujairah
    @kg2 may idea n u kng ano arrangement nio s anak nio pg pmapasok n kau? Kc iniisip nmin kng ddlhin b nmin un bunso nmin n 3 y/o or after nlng nmin mgkaron ng work..
  • chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    Hi. I got an email from embassy today, saying they refer my health assessment to MOC but as of now it is already in priority list as they say. Also, they informed me that my CO will be conducting a phone interview. anybody who experienced having telephone interview by their CO?

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

@chill_ice hala may interview talaga?

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    @caiomhe10 wala pa eh, pero mag hahanap ako nang part time job, same kay misis, pero shifting kami sa pag babantay.at pipiliin din namin ang work sched to fit our timetable accordingly

@Siopao23 oo naman. PM kalang kung me kelangan kayo ser at hindi ko makita post niyo agad. hehe.-

@Rhina13 PAL siguro kami, 12PM bacolod-mnl tapos mga 8PM MNL-DRW. hehehe

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• maliboomaliboo Davao City
    @KG2 congrats!sorry now lnh ngkanet so happy for you,.sana nga next week na hehehe!congrats

Subclass 573 (SVP) commencement date Aug 12
    May 21 - lodged visa application
    May 23 - DIAC acknowledged application
    May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 4 - NHSI submitted results
    June 10 - Medicals referred to MOC June 4
    June 25 - was informed we needed addtl tests for hubby
    June 28 - hubby's meds uploaded and referred to HOC AUSTRALIA
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 1 - request form 815 health undertaking passed it on the same day :)
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.
    Aug 6 - they might have read my email and issued a grant at 2pm
    Aug 7 - received sms that they have dispatched documents thru courier

Thank you god!!:) im done waiting :)

@Siopao23 oo nga eh... meron n b dito n telephone interview?

June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter

until now... waiting...

@maliboo oo ikaw na next makakakuha

@chill_ice meron ata tinawagan pero hindi nasagot tpos hindi ko na nasundan kung ano na nagyari

@Siopao23 very rare lang ata ang bnbgyan ng telephone interview.... super kaloka na to!

until now... waiting...

• laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    @chill_ice hi sis, bakit kaya may phone interview? kailan dw? anu bang eidence of funds na pinakita mo? nag-ielts ka ba? anu kaya itatanong ng mga yun? d bale ok lang yan sis, magiging ok na yan kaya ka tatawagan! :) keep the faith! goodluck!

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

@laquips di ko nga din alam eh... anyways, hintay ko n lang call nila... sana maging ok ang lahat!

until now... waiting...

• Rhina13Rhina13 Melbourne
    sure po PM niyo po sa akin email add niyo add ko po sa FB@KG2
    @laquips thank you po :)

July 23,2013- VISA Grant! :)
  • nikkilapannikkilapan Melbourne
    ano na mga kapatid kamusta na :)

ano na balita sa inyo!!!

tiwala lang kay God dasal ng mabuti at lageng tandaan

OK NANG MATAGAL ANG INTAYIN BASTA GRANT ANG KAPALIT

TEAM ABANGERS

SUBCLASS 572 JULY 22 INTAKE HOLMES INSTITUTE MELBOURNE

feb 5 13 to march 5 2013= review for ielts
    march 9 2013 = ielts exam
    march 13 13 = pass application form to carrick educ in brisbane
    march 18 13 = got the offer letter from carrick
    march 22 13 = pass the ielts exam yeheey!
    april 15 13= paid my tuition fees to carrick
    april 16 13= got my COE from carrick brisbane
    april 29 13= lodge application PIASi
    april 30 13= got msg from embassy for medical request
    may 2 13= medical at nationwide
    may 4 13= medical uploaded (according to nationwide)pero d pa ako na ka tanggap ng msg from EMbassy
    may 30 13 = got a letter na magsasara ung skul na pinag erolan ko!!!! (tiwala lng kay GOD)
    june 10 13 = naka hanap na ng bagong skul then bayad na din tuition wait ko n lng ang COE then sabi ng embassy email ko na lng sa kanila ang bagong COE ko ;)
    june 13 13 = sent new COE sa embassy
    june 20 13 = got my CO then request na for additioanal documents they called me sa fone.
    JUNE 20 2013 = PASSED MY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TRU EMAIL
    JULY 10 2013 = embassy emails me na d pwede ung show money ko na 1.3 m dahil nasa investment fund siya and i have to complete lahat ng show money ko in 8 days.
    JULY 15 2013 = emailed embassy na kung pwede ilipat ko ung pera ko sa investment fund sa eastwest bank na sabi nila pwede daw ung east west ko
    JULY 22 2013 = nag reply na ang embassy about my funds then they told me n kailangan ng mga certificate galing sa bank n ung funds ko ay nailipat ko tlaga sa eastwest from BDO then they ask for an extension letter galing sa school ;)
    JULY 24 2013 = passed my new certificates from the bank na ang show money ko na investment fund ko from bdo ay nilipat ko sa eastwest ( wait na lang ako ng letter from school )
    JULY 25 2013 = recieved my extension letter from my school until aug 2 then if d pa din lumabas ang visa ko within next week
    next intake na akk w/c is aug 22 then na email ko na sa embassy today ung extension letter ko
    JULY 22 2013 = recieved an email from the embassy na natangap na nila ung additional docs ko
    AUG 1 2013 = nag email nmn sila na d pa nila n rereceive and documents ko 3 bes ko n un sa kanila ni send !!!!!!!
    AUG 13 2013 =hard copy na ng bagong COE ang pinasa ko sa piasi
    d na ako umabot sa first intake so na mive ang intake ko ng aug 26
    AUG 14 2013 = nagtxt na ang embassy sa akin na natanggap ma nila ang bagong COE ko
    AUG 16 2013 = got email na VISA GRANT NA
    pray to God with all your heart

Hi guys question lang pwede na po ba kaya na ipull out na ung showmoney sa bank ?pag nakuha na ung visa kahit hindi pa umaalis ng bansa or kailangan po na magstay muna yung pera sa bank hanggang sa makaalis ka
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @KG2 - Thanks for the answer.

Sa mga kakalodge lang po ng application, may i know po magkano mga binayaran nyo, if makakapag bigay po kayo ng breakdown.

Thanks.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    @Rhina13 pupull out ko na...pambaon ko...hahaha. close ko na bukas...

@Pampangasbest http://www.immi.gov.au/fees-charges/

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• pepperpepper Quezon City
    its my birthday and i've got a visa refusal today :(
    I want to go to IDP Philippines, should I make an appointment? or just go there directly?

Subclass 572 - July 10, 2013 intake extended till 26July - Melbourne
    (DIY Application)
    May 24 - Lodged Student Visa at VIAC
    May 27 - Acknowledged my Docs thru SMS
    May 29 - Emailed me to undergo Medical
    May 30 - Medicals done @ NHIC
    June 04 - Uploaded my Med Results to AU-Emb as per NHIC
    June 06-21 - Constant/Everyday email to DIAC
    June 27 - Medical Results uploaded 4 June
    July1 - Follow up again
    July 6 (Sat) - CO Allocated
    July 9 - sent/asking Visa status update to my CO
    July 9, (PM) - We seek to finalise your visa application in the next 3 days- replied from Embassy
    July 12 - Embassy asked for update COE/Late arrival letter from my course provider
    July 15 - submit my updated COE to my CO Mr as per advised my Ms
    July 16 - acknowledged my submitted docs and they're aware of my new commencement date and my papers still on process.....
    July 15-17 - emailed them for status update and no reply since 16 July....
    July 22 - DIAC Emailed me and asked for bank history for
    July 23 - submitted Affidavit of support, bank history from my auntie
    July 25 - received a visa refusal letter..
    Reason for Visa Refusal
    These funds were not considered because the applicant has not provided evidence of regular income from her financial supporter.  
    July 26 - what a birthday present I received from Air21!!!

Refusal letter made after 61days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@KG2 Yun yung plan ko kasi na gagamitin rin. Monday na po ang flight ko.

July 23,2013-VISA Grant!
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    @Rhina13 :), pareho siguro tayo lahat nang plan. ehehe

@pepper I'm really sorry to hear that. try mo mag email sa idp muna, and ask kung ano options mo. kadalasan kasi through appointment dyan pag mag papa counsel ka, specially sa 1st meet. be sure to state your case about the refusal.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 - anong email add ang gagamitin ko? yung sa [email protected]? or meron kang ibang contact email?

(DIY Application)
    July1 - Follow up again
    July 9, (PM) - We seek to finalise your visa application in the next 3 days- replied from Embassy
    July 12 - Embassy asked for update COE/Late arrival letter from my course provider
    July 16 - acknowledged my submitted docs and they're aware of my new commencement date and my papers still on process.....
    Reason for Visa Refusal
    These funds were not considered because the applicant has not provided evidence of regular income from her financial supporter.  

@KG2 kita kits po tayo sa Australia. :)

July 23,2013- VISA Grant!!
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    @Rhina13 pm na kita...hehe...oo nga see you there. pero ang layo ko. Darwin ako.hahaha

@pepper yup that email add. Happy birthday! KAhit di ka masyado happy, still, it is reason enough to be happy ma'am. if reason nang refusal is showmoney, it is not beyond your control. I know meron kang sponsors. Hehe. OK naman ang medicals nyo so rejoice2 rin!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@ pepper... lam mo na ba reason why denied visa mo?
    they only asked me for bank history from Feb'13 to present, smallest average balance of 2.67M and i submit and the account was opened since 2011 with that minimum amount , and then the reason why, they said i didnt put in my affidavit that my sponsor didnt declare that i can fully access the fund and the regular income.
    I can present to them, business permit and etc, if in the first place they asked for it.

(DIY Application)
    July1 - Follow up again
    Reason for Visa Refusal

asko ko lang po sana may sumagot.. di ba pag under streamlined visa processing no need proof of funds? wat if may kasama akong dependent?