Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @redlips congrats! :D

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @redlips - update mo timeline mo please! hehe. congrats

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
  • DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    edited July 2013
    @pepper Sa Idp ako nag apply ng help sa pag process at wala naman bayad.

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @Darwin kamusta na dyan sa darwin?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    @redlips Wow. Congratulations!..

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!

• mrluismrluis Quezon City
    Hello Guys,

Ask ko lng. My wife is a singapore nurse, 2 yrs nursing experience in singapore and 4 years in the philippines.
    She took ielts but got a 6.5 score in writing. Someone offered her a bridging program pero sa aged care. She can work dw 20 hrs a week daw. Program duration is 1 yr in melbourne it will cost us almost 16,000 dollars.

My question is should we grab it? or just retake ielts?
    If we accept the student visa offer does it mean its easy to have working visa after studying?
    Can we apply for a perminent resident visa if she got an ielts of 6.5 in writing?
    what other options ang suitable samin?

thanks guys for reading and take care.
    @mrluis if you think mas malaki chances ng wife mo makakuha ng mas mataas na band score ielts go ahead . PR visa is according sa skills mo so kung mataas ang points nya sa ibang aspects kahit 6.5 ielts nya . Go ahead apply lang. Pero suggestion ko mag IDP kayo or kung may extra funds kayo mag agent kayo.

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@mrluis para mas maganda ang makukuhang advise at anong pwedeng gawin.

• bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @laquips oo thanks sa advice re my passport. Nagreply na ang idp and sabi wala naman daw problema if maiden name. May time pa naman ako so magpapalit ba din ako ng name sa pasaporte ko. By August makapag lodge na sana kami ng visa.

@pepper mag apply ka ulit visa. Keep the faith!!!

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@bbgirl goodluck din sa paglodge mo ng visa

@pepper baka may magawa pang paraan yan

• Rommel1982Rommel1982 North Ryde
    Hello Guys,

Ask ko lng. My wife is a singapore nurse, 2 yrs nursing experience in singapore and 4 years in the philippines.
    She took ielts but got a 6.5 score in writing. Someone offered her a bridging program pero sa aged care. She can work dw 20 hrs a week daw. Program duration is 1 yr in melbourne it will cost us almost 16,000 dollars.

My question is should we grab it? or just retake ielts?
    If we accept the student visa offer does it mean its easy to have working visa after studying?
    Can we apply for a perminent resident visa if she got an ielts of 6.5 in writing?
    what other options ang suitable samin?

thanks guys for reading and take care.
    Back read ka sa thread na
    OPTION FOR NURSES

Student Visa Subclass 573 Higher Education
    University of Western Sydney
    Bachelor of Nursing

• laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    @bbgirl sis its up to you if u want na paupdate passport mo kung sabi naman sayo ng IDP eh ok lang, but if ako ask mo, if u have time, paupdate ka na para mas safe like what I did, esp if u are bringing ur family along...para sa akin lang yun ha...gudlak sis! :)

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

• maliboomaliboo Davao City
    edited July 2013
    @siopao23 sana nga ako na hahaha :) nxt intake ka pa noh?knkbhan n nga ako kc kng c @redlips ay narefer ng may 29 thats about 5 days ahead of mine hihi :)

Subclass 573 (SVP) commencement date Aug 12
    May 21 - lodged visa application
    May 23 - DIAC acknowledged application
    May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 4 - NHSI submitted results
    June 10 - Medicals referred to MOC June 4
    June 25 - was informed we needed addtl tests for hubby
    June 28 - hubby's meds uploaded and referred to HOC AUSTRALIA
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 1 - request form 815 health undertaking passed it on the same day :)
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.
    Aug 6 - they might have read my email and issued a grant at 2pm
    Aug 7 - received sms that they have dispatched documents thru courier

Thank you god!!:) im done waiting :)

@pepper dear mgapply k ulit tama yan ang reason lng nman is incomplete docs eh my mga CO tlga na ndi ngcoconsider pro my nbasa ako d2 gnn din ngyre sknya 2nd time around na grant sya :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.

@maliboo oo kaw na talaga. Oct 8 ang start ng class ko. Bukas i lodge ang visa

@Siopao23 naku goodluck!kakawindang din yang 1st step kc thats when the waiting game starts!sna mabilis lng yung sayo pra hassle free ka :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

• dnoblecdnoblec Quezon City
    @laquips ganun ba? 1 year lang ang course ko.
  • dnoblecdnoblec Quezon City
    @laquips ganun ba? 1 year lang ang course ko.
  • caiomhe10caiomhe10 Fujairah
    @dnoblec ano po course m?
  • aa777aa777 Mandaluyong
    Newbie here :)
    I will apply for a student visa kasama ko husband ko sa application.
    Okay lang kaya na ang bank statement hindi sa relative namen mang galing? Family friend namen ang mag provide?
    @maliboo hahahahha kaya nga tuloy tuloy lang ako sa trabaho para hindi ako masyado ma stress. God bless our application

@aa777 ay mukhang hindi ata. At ewan tanong hintay tayo ng sagot sa nakakaalam

• cookie18cookie18 Melbourne
    @KG2 @pepper and alam ko may visa assistance fee sa idp if hindi through them ang application sa school. pero pag sa kanila/ idp is tje nominated agentn sa school free ang assitance.

(Subclass 572, July 10 Intake, latest possible arrival July 18)

01/12/12 - IELTS test
    03/13/13 - school application
    27/03/13 - offer letter
    15/05/13 - enrol/ pay tuition fee
    22/05/13 - ECOE received
    27/05/13 - lodged visa thru IDP Manila
    30/05/13 - confirmation from embassy of receipt of application
    04/06/13 - embassy advised for medical thru email
    06/06/13 - medical done at SLEC
    13/06/13 - follow up from SLEC if medical have been forwarded, and informed that it is not yet uploaded to embassy.
    20/06/13 - medical uploaded. referred to Global Health
    26/06/13- 07/07/2013 - constant email to embassy and not a single response.
    08/07/2013 - email from embassy stating that my application was only lodged on 30th May, and they will afford priority processing, but cannot guarantee to finalise it on my course commencement date. No information provided if I have allocated CO.
    08/07/2013 - email from embassy that my medical had been referred to Global Health or HOC. No idea exact date referred.
    09/07/2013 - email from DIAC that my medical has been referred on 20/06/2013.
    09/07/2013 - email to school. no response received.
    11/07/2013 - present - email to DIAC for update. no response till now...
    12/07/2013 - visa grant. Praise be unto God!!!!

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    Hi, I'm a new member here.

I am so worried my class started a week ago and until now I'm waiting for my visa grant. The problem is yesterday IDP manila emailed me "Congratulations on being accepted blah blah" but when I asked them this morning they said that it was an automated email and that they haven't received my visa yet.

I lodged my application last May 27, 2013. The DIAC did not email my health update, yet they asked for additional documents a last month.

What do you think? I'm so stressed out.
    @acelechi15 uhm..narefer ba ang medical exam mo?what subclass ka?and waht documents did thy ask from you if you dont mind me asking :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@cookie18 musta ang classes mo?hehe curious ako what goes on.. :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@maliboo
    @acelechi15 uhm..narefer ba ang medical exam mo?what subclass ka?and waht documents did thy ask from you if you dont mind me asking :)
    Hi, sabi naman sa akin nung hospital nasend na nila. After one week nagemail ang diac asking for additional documents, evidence of residency, philippine passport biopage and letter regarding dun sa surname issue ko. I used my nigerian passport para mag-apply ng visa since yun ang name na gamit ko sa lahat ng credentials ko. Yung Philippine passport ko naman ang surname ko dun eh, surname ng mommy ko. Mahabang kwento sya but what I did, gumawa ako ng affidavit stating na same person lang yung nasa 2 passports. Pinadala ko yun kasama ng evidence of residency and Phil passport.

After ko mapadala yun, wala ng reply from them. Upon checking last friday, still being processed pa rin daw.
    @maliboo
    Hi, sabi naman sa akin nung hospital nasend na nila. After one week nagemail ang diac asking for additional documents, evidence of residency, philippine passport biopage and letter regarding dun sa surname issue ko. I used my nigerian passport para mag-apply ng visa since yun ang name na gamit ko sa lahat ng credentials ko. Yung Philippine passport ko naman ang surname ko dun eh, surname ng mommy ko. Mahabang kwento sya but what I did, gumawa ako ng affidavit stating na same person lang yung nasa 2 passports. Pinadala ko yun kasama ng evidence of residency and Phil passport.

After ko mapadala yun, wala ng reply from them. Upon checking last friday, still being processed pa rin daw.
    572 VET

@acelechi15 oh my ok lng cguro yan pro i think mggng stressful ang pagbook mo ng flight super last minute cguro :) dont stress.malapt na yan

May 31 - Medicals NHSI