Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room available in Melbourne

ivyasisivyasis MelbournePosts: 32Member
edited February 2012 in Housing & Rentals
In a Brick and tile house. Double room at $150 per week located in a very quite subdivision. Email me to discuss in details or mobile: 0452114945.

Cheers
Ivy

Comments

• angelmcdoggieangelmcdoggie Singapore
    email sent. Regards.
  • shyllohshylloh Dinalupihan
    hi! im looking for a room to rent, however i wont arrive til the 27th of July. kindly email me po for the details. thank you.
    [email protected]
  • gemini23gemini23 Win
    Hello! Does anyone know any transient hostel near Melbourne Airport? I just need to stay for a night before my flight back to Philippines. I don't want to walk around and sleep at the airport while waiting for my flight. Please anyone who knows, kindly inform me. :-S

Follow your heart but trust your gut.

• wengie7168wengie7168 Melbourne
    Gemini, Are you still looking? Have you gone back to the Phil?
  • ivyasisivyasis Melbourne
    Hi

Are you looking for a room in South East of Melbourne where heaps of asian shops are? Come and join us as we just moved to our brand new house in one of the growing Somerfield subdivision in Keysborough 3173. Rent is inclusive of WIFI, power, water, use of kitchen stuff, washing machine, etc.
    Feel free to email me [email protected] or contact me by mobile 0490030473.

Regards
    Ivy
    We have a large room ideal for couple with kids.
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    We have a large room ideal for couple with kids.
    hi ivy,

naghahanap sana kami ni mrs kaya lang dito sana somewhere in bundoora kasi malapit sa work ko....naghahanap rin kami ng kashare sa bahay para medyo liliit yong weekly share....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

Hi All
    Large vacant room available, fully furnished in a brand new house in a new fast growing subdivision. Comes with queen size bedroom suite, built in wardrobe, utilities like power, water, wifi internet, walking distance to shopping centre, etc. Email or ring me to discuss [email protected] 0061490040373
  • tarsier113tarsier113 Perth
    ivyasis - how much is the rent?