Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @danyan2001us madameng salamat po!!! I'm checking Uni of Ballarat now... SVP din po tong school na to?
    Yes SVP yan kaya nong mag apply ang mrs ko for her Masters siguro mga one week lang yon lumabas kaagad yong visa nya.....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@bbgirl Welcome...pareho kami ng situation ng partner mo..dependent din ako ng asawa ko....basta be positive at samahan nyo ng dasal.....saan kayo sa OZ?

primary applicant- wife

• TinerBebiTinerBebi Singapore
    @danyan2001us wow... wow tlg! self-application lang po ba kayo or may agent po kayo?

Nominated Occupation: Civil Engineer
    Primary applicant: husband + wife

Nov 29, 2013 - IELTS (L-7.0 R-7.0 W-6.5 S-6.5 OBS-7.0)
    June 18, 2014 – CDR sent to EA via DHL Singapore
    June 20, 2014 – Payment acknowledgement from EA
    Oct. 13, 2014 - EA Assessment Positive Results (thank you Lord!!!)

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." – Ecclesiastes 3:11

@bbgirl all the best to you!!! send us the good news as soon as you got it!!! :)>-

@danyan2001us wow... wow tlg! self-application lang po ba kayo or may agent po kayo?
    yong dalawang lodgement namin dito sa melbourne, puro self lodgement yon (1st - extension ni visa, 2nd - 573 masters in professional accounting).....kung gusto nyo makasave from bayad sa agent kayo na lang maglodge basta sundin nyo lang ang guide sa DIAC may checklist naman sila doon kung ano ang mga kailangang gawin....good luck......

primary applicant- wife

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    edited September 2013
    @TinerBebi in place of evidence of funds, sa SVP, hihingan ka lang ng affidavit of financial declaration stating na you have funds to support your schooling and other expenses in OZ, notarized by a lawyer. if you change your mind and apply for a school under SVP instead, pm mo ko. i'll send you a copy of my affidavit.
  • kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @iheartoz thank u!!! Within 3 months from the date na nag-apply for visa?

ah ok kasi u past agent ko ang kinukuha eh u last 3 months dpat andun na u show money. so ang hirap humanap ng sponsor na hnd pa nagaapply eh nkapasok na pera lalo na kung may bisnes. eh naun u bago kong agent pinapapasok na bukas tpos wag n daw gagalawin u showmoney.

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• caiomhe10caiomhe10 Fujairah
    @iheartoz pwde mo send sa akin copy ng affidavit m? Tnx
  • dftdft Davao City
    @iheartoz ako din po mkikisuyo na dn ng copy ng affidavit of support send dn po sken salamat!

Feb 16, 2013 - Acad IELTS @ BC Doha
    Feb 28, 2013 - got results
    June 4, 2013 - Applied to Deakin Univ. (BN 1 year conversion)
    Aug 9, 2013 - Offer @ Deakin Feb 2014 intake

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @guro_ako hi..pano nyo po nalaman narefer na medicals nyo?thanks

@Pampangasbest and @Siopao23 may update na po ba senyo?
    Wala pa rin po. Pray pray muna

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

Just pray hard guys....maging successful at darating din yang mga visa ninyo.....make a follow up when it is necessary.....just to show that you are eagerly interested with your visa......

primary applicant- wife

@dft affidavit of financial declaration yung akin, not affidavit of support. iba yung affidavit of support. para sa mga may sponsors yun. so hindi sya necessary sa SVP. but, if you still want it, please pm me your email add so i can send it to you.
    @caiomhe10 pm me your email add please so i can send the copy to you.
  • trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @iheartoz ako din po..kasi may balak pa ako mag apply svp sa sunod..thank you.
    @trinketz_07 sure. pm me your email add.
    @TinerBebi in place of evidence of funds, sa SVP, hihingan ka lang ng affidavit of financial declaration stating na you have funds to support your schooling and other expenses in OZ, notarized by a lawyer. if you change your mind and apply for a school under SVP instead, pm mo ko. i'll send you a copy of my affidavit.
    Good morning sa lahat!!!! Super thanks but after last night, my husband and I just realized maddrain ung ipon nmin if I go for Uni (SVP)…so I will proceed with APIC (wish me luck). Today I am just waiting for the offer letter from APIC, then pay tuition then lodge na ng visa application. For those who would like to get a format of my “affidavit of support” pm nyo lang me so I can share with you po. Thank you.

@TinerBebi @kulay17 as far as i know, as a requirement, 3 months ang hinihinging statement, prior to lodgment of application. minimum amount na mag-aappear sa statement within the period of 3 months, not less than your required fund dapat. you have to know na they will not look at the end balance. titingnan nila yung balance mo for EVERY transaction. so yung pinakamababang amount dun, yun ang inaaccount nila. it's ok that you deposit and withdraw, to be more realistic, as long as di bababa sa required fund talaga in any occasion.
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @Siopao23 - wala pa news eh... pero ang ginawa ko is pina adjust ko ung pasukan ko ng Jan 2014... so may bago na akong eCOE just in case na di umabot ng Sept. 23. Either way... pag napaaga lumabas ang decision, I can still have it Jan 2014 para i have lots of time to enjoy Australia muna at maka pag work ng kaunti(God willing) before may classes.

If 90 days ang service standards ng DIAC sa VET 572, 90th day ko sa Nov. 9 (since august 8th ako nag lodge). So either way... we will all wait :) .. Last day of work ko na this month end, if wala pa decision ang DIAC, I will find another job (part time, or ung madaling umalis).

Tanggapin kaya ng DIAC ang bago kong eCOE? hehehe

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

@Pampangasbest oo antay ka lang kasi si rafesevelyn11 lumabas ang visa nya nung thursday lang sept 12..pero class nya start kahapon..kaya nung 13 lumipad na siya pa sydney.
    @Pampangasbest magkakasabay tayo kasi august 6 din ako acknowledge ng embassy oct 7 na din class ko..haaaaaayysss kaya lets just pray....sino po pala sponsor nyo?
    @Pampangasbest Aug 8 po kayo naglodge o august 8 kayo na acknowledge?kasi ako July 30 po naglodge ang agent ko then aug 6 na acknowledge...
    @dft if need mo ng Statutory Letter of Financial Support (if may mag sponsor sa studies mo) here is mine (sensya na ako lang gumawa nito)
    To Whom It May Concern:

The sole purpose of the letter is to officially attest that I,[SPONSOR'S NAME] would like to support to my [relationship to you],[Your Name] to pursue his studies in [place in Australia]. I will be responsible for all his financial needs starting from the educational costs, health care, recreation, down to his living allowance during his stay in [place in Australia].

I am fully aware of all the costs involved relative to being a student in Australia, with that being said, along with this letter, I will be sending my bank account and income statements to show proof of funds allotted for my nephew’s study.

For any concerns or to verify my contact details, along with my work and financial institution’s numbers and address will be made available for further reference or verifications needed.

I hope maka tulong

VET - Subclass 572
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)

edited September 2013
    @trinketz_07 -- sorry magulo ung na reply ko.. Aug 7 ako nag lodge.. acknowledged sya ng Aug 12.. so I don't know kung august 12 mag start ung bilang ng service standard (90 days)...

Ano subclass mo?

VET - Subclass 572

Ang alam ko po,magstart cya kng kelan cya na acknowledge...pero wait nyo lang po aware naman daw ang co sa mga intakes..
  • bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @TinerBebi yes SVP po ang Uni of Ballarat.

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@danyan2001us sa Geelong po kami ng asawa ko. :)

Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@TinerBebi thanks! :) No agent here as well. Kaya naman basta mag comply ka sa requirements plus tanong tanong na din dito sa Pinoyau. Ngayon ko lang nalaman no need ng proof of evidence pero nagsubmit pa din naman kami.
    ^_^

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    @Siopao23 - wala pa news eh... pero ang ginawa ko is pina adjust ko ung pasukan ko ng Jan 2014... so may bago na akong eCOE just in case na di umabot ng Sept. 23. Either way... pag napaaga lumabas ang decision, I can still have it Jan 2014 para i have lots of time to enjoy Australia muna at maka pag work ng kaunti(God willing) before may classes.

If 90 days ang service standards ng DIAC sa VET 572, 90th day ko sa Nov. 9 (since august 8th ako nag lodge). So either way... we will all wait :) .. Last day of work ko na this month end, if wala pa decision ang DIAC, I will find another job (part time, or ung madaling umalis).

Tanggapin kaya ng DIAC ang bago kong eCOE? hehehe
    You have to send it asap! Kasi baka hindi nila maadjust agad.
  • guro_akoguro_ako Sydney
    @danyan2001us Hi! I'm just curious, since 2010 pa kayo ni misis dyan under student visa, yung pinang tuition ba nya ay from your income na in australia? pasensya na kung masyadong personal yung question. do you rent or staying with relatives? ang trend kasi ngayon, si misis magmaster then si hubby magfull time work and if kaya pa double job. hope you can share your experience with us.