Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Ilang years po ba ang qualified for the ANZSCO code 263111: Computer Network and System Engineer.

nohj_oalidnohj_oalid SingaporePosts: 5Member
edited July 2013 in Working and skilled visas
Hi All...

Ask ko lang po. Mag 3 years palang kasi ako dis coming November as Network Engineer and yung course ko is BS ECE.

Ilang years po ba ang qualified for the ANZSCO code 263111: Computer Network and System Engineer. Major ICT or Minor ICT po ba ang ECE?

May Vendor Certificate po ako for Cisco and I'm on the process of reviewing IELTS.

Yung wife ko kasi is CPA-Auditor and nag discuss kami who will be the primary applicant.

Hope you can help me on my questions.

May link po ba kayo for jobs description ng ANZSCO code 263111: Computer Network and System Engineer for Network Engineer.

Comments

• MetaformMetaform Melbourne
    Hi. I'm also a 263111. You may find everything you need to know including the assessment application procedure here.

CO and Visa Grant: 9 Oct 2012
    The beginning of the rest of our lives: January 4, 2013

• nohj_oalidnohj_oalid Singapore
    nalilito kasi ako sir. di ko alam if oks na ba experience ko and yung course ko as ece if major or minor ict ba siya.
  • cerielceriel Brisbane
    edited August 2013
    hi nohj_oalid, ako rin ECE. last week na submit ko papers ko with ACS. actually nagpa assess rin ako sa Engineers Australia as Telecom Engineer but the problem is limited lang ang slot nila for Telecom Engineer unlike with Computer Network and System Engineer na napakaraming slot. I phoned ACS before submitting my papers and asked them kung align ba course natin but they couldn't confirm it and the only way is to submit our papers with them kaya nagbaka sakali nalang ako. Hoping na both ma approve para 2 option ko.
  • yhanie_17yhanie_17 Mandaluyong
    Anong mga states ba pede ang 263111 for State Sponsorship?

======================================
    Main Applicant: Wife
    29 April 2013 - ACS Skills Assessment
    27 July 2013 - Suitablle, AQF Bachelor Degree, 8 yrs experience counted
    29 August 2013 - IELTS Exam Date, IDP Singapore

• winzkywinzky Bangkok
    Hi sir, got my assessment result with the same ANZSCO code. BS ECE rin ako pero under ICT minor cya. Hindi ko po alam ang qualification para maging ICT major kasi yung ibang kakilala ko na nag apply with the same code got an ICT mojor assessment. Eto yung dilemma ko ngayon kasi lahat ng 7 years experience ko is na wipeout, so wala na kong points for work experience sa skill select. I want to apply for appeal para sa bachelors degree pero hanap muna ako ng nakaexperience ng pareho

ANZSCO 263111

20 Nov 2013 - ACS application
    12 Feb 2014 - ACS result (suitable for migration)
    15 Feb 2014 - IELTS Exam #1
    28 Feb 2014 - IELTS Result LR - 8, W-6.5, S-7 (submitted for remarking on writing test) hopefully remark positive

• FzfigueroaFzfigueroa Quezon City
    Hi Sirs,

Can you comment if you think I would be suitable for visa 189/190 for Computer and Systems Engineer (ANZSCO 263111).

I have 3 years work experience as Desktop Engineer in a BPO here in the Philippines.
    I have Cisco vendor certification (CCNA), reviewing to take CCNP exams this 2014.
    BS ECE, UP Diliman - but I'll just be graduating this April 2014. I was on AWOL from school for a few years to work and have just gone back and completed my units.

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Regards,
    Fz