Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

I am looking for work as Full stack developer or Linux Administrator

kaussielkaussiel DubaiPosts: 14Member
edited February 2018 in Jobs
PTP admin, Currently po I am here in Adelaide, S.A. and I am looking for work po as Linux Administrator or Full Stack Web Developer. On my previous employer I had dual role and I worked with them for nine years. As a web developer I have experience building large scale applications using Zend Framework and JQuery, or either using CMS as Drupal and MySQL. My past achievement was we have completed seventeen websites and one E-commerce website within one year time frame. As a Linux Administrator I have experience deploying Production and Development servers using Red Hat Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS and Oracle Database, furthermore, I have done virtualization implementation on our servers using VMware and Proxmox open source. One of my key achievement as a Linux Administrator is that I have migrated the twelve physical servers into one physical server and virtualization of those that are running ERP Oracle system and SCO Unix OpenServer 6.

I also have certifications of CompTIA Cloud, Red Hat Certified Systems Engineer (RHCSE), Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) and Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE).

I can send further details and my updated resume on your email if you give me a call or sms on 0450315443. Thanks po Kabayan and God bless
Ceritificates

Feb 26, 2015: ACS results 261311 (Analyst Programmer)
March 23, 2016: PTE-A results (L70, R77,S73,W76)
March 25, 2016: Lodged EOI/189(60), 489(70)

--
Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."