Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Cancelling of visa for secondary

kellymacatokellymacato PerthPosts: 236Member
edited January 2013 in Working and skilled visas
Hello po

May question po ako, pede bang ipa cancel ng primary ang visa ng secondary maski na nakapag entry ng lahat?

Salamat

Comments

• smartbratsmartbrat Brisbane
    Hi Kelly,

This is sad nman... Pero I think yes. Sorry ha. Since sya yung primary he has the right. Or you can contact DIAC for more accurate answer.
    Hi Kelly,

This is sad nman... Pero I think yes. Sorry ha. Since sya yung primary he has the right. Or you can contact DIAC for more accurate answer.
  • kellymacatokellymacato Perth
    @smartbrat hi ok na nakausap ko na ung CO nmen.. sabe nya since nakapag entry na kmeng lahat pedeng kame nlang ng baby ko mag stay maski wala ung primary. thanks
  • lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @kellymacato - i think this will be able to help you as well, pasok kayo dun sa criterion na may anak kayo ng primary applicant..

http://www.thinkingaustralia.com/migration/visas/spouse-visa.asp

If the relationship ends before the second stage of processing

If the relationship ends while you have a temporary visa, you must inform the department immediately. You may still be eligible for a permanent Australian visa, without having to fulfil the normal two-year waiting period, if:

- after entering Australia the relationship breaks down and you or a member of your family are the victim of domestic violence committed by your spouse; or
    - after entering Australia the relationship breaks down and you and your Australian spouse have children under 18 years of age; or
    - after entering Australia, your spouse dies.

--------------

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    Is it true that my Australian husband / partner can deport me?

No, your Australian husband / partner does not have the right, or the power, to deport you,
    even is he is/was the sponsor for your visa.
    • Your visa status (immigration status) – whether or not you can stay in Australia - is decided by DIAC, not your sponsor.
    • If you hold or have applied for a temporary visa, see below about withdrawal of sponsorship.
    • If you have a permanent visa, then your ex no longer has anything to do with your visa. If you
    are interested in becoming an Australian citizen, get information from DIAC, or from a
    migration agent.

What happens if my ex-partner tells DIAC he is withdrawing sponsorship of me?
    • This is relevant if you hold or have applied for a temporary visa, linked to your ex-partner’s
    sponsorship.
    • Your sponsor may write to DIAC saying that he is withdrawing sponsorship of your visa. In this case, DIAC should write to notify you that your sponsorship has been withdrawn. They may also provide you with an opportunity to explain why the relationship has ended and find out if you qualify for a permanent visa independently (e.g. for some situations, you can qualify on the grounds of domestic violence, or a child with your ex-sponsor).

Where can I get help or advice with my immigration situation?
    Immigration Advice & Rights Centre: www.iarc.asn.au/Information
    Call (02) 9262 3833 for advice over the telephone (Tuesday and Thursdays, 2-4pm); or
    Call (02) 9279 4300 for an appointment
    Legal Aid NSW: www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au or call Law Access 1300 888 529
    Immigrant Women’s Speakout: www.speakout.org.au or call (02) 9635 8022

Source: www.clcnsw.org.au/public_resource_details.php?resource_id=259

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    hi @kellymacato , so sad to hear that...hope everything turned out ok
    @LokiJr hi, dito na ako sa mandurah nakapag register na din ako sa DIAC. hindi na pala pedeng pa cancel ng ex ko ang visa nmen mag ina. pede din kmeng mag settle down mag ina dito without him according sa CO nmen. ako nalng mag apply ng PR nmen mag ina atfer 2 yrs, God is good talga. thanks ha
    Happy to hear that Kellymacato! God bless to you and your child! :)
    @smartbrat Maraming salamat, God is so good tlaga.. :)
  • hotshothotshot Sydney
    buti na lang nakapag-entry na kayo agad. musta naman po kayo dyan sa Mandurah?

May 21 2012 - lodged visa 176 (NSW) online application
    May 30 2012 - CO allocation
    Jul 16 2012 - Visa Granted! (IED Deadline: May 16, 2013)
    Jan 19 2013 - Arrived in Sydney
    Jan 20 2013 - Started our job hunt
    Mar 11 2013 - Officially became a "HOUSE-BAND" :)
    Apr 22 2013 - End of my "HOUSE-BAND" career :)

@hotshot hi, oo nga eh buti nalang last yr pa kame nakapag entry. Ok nman dito sa Mandurah kaso hirap hanap ng work kase kokonte lang ang opening, tyaga tyaga lang muna sa maski anong work. hindi ko pa kase ksama baby ko eh pag nakakuha na ako ng maayus na work saka ko sya kunin..