Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent in Preston, Melbourne's Northern Suburb

Frank189Frank189 MelbournePosts: 5Member
edited May 2018 in Accommodations
One room available in Preston located near bus stations and walking distance to Northland shopping centre. Rent is inclusive of bills and internet. Shared kitchen , toilet & bath and lounge area with central heating, etc.. Easy access to trams and buses to train stations. Near Coles, Wollies, Aldi’s, restaurants and a primary school. We’re looking for a clean, considerate, non-smoker, responsible preferably female house mate. Students , new migrants and professionals are welcome. Single Occupancy only. Accessible to Uni’s such as: La Trobe, RMIT. Melbourne Polytechnic. The room is available for viewing. You may contact me when interested by sending me a PM or on mobile number : 0432 567 845

Comments

• Frank189Frank189 Melbourne
    Frank189 said:

One room available in Preston located near bus stations and walking distance to Northland shopping centre. Rent is inclusive of bills and internet. Shared kitchen , toilet & bath and lounge area with central heating, etc.. Easy access to trams and buses to train stations. Near Coles, Wollies, Aldi’s, restaurants and a primary school. We’re looking for a clean, considerate, non-smoker, responsible housemate. Students , new migrants and professionals are welcome. Single Occupancy only. Accessible to Uni’s such as: La Trobe, RMIT. Melbourne Polytechnic. The room is available for viewing. You may contact me when interested by sending me a PM or on mobile number : 0432 567 845

• paolosiapaolosia Pasig
    available pa po ba yung room? single occupant lang po