Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ACS Re-assessment

marios8marios8 SingaporePosts: 2Member
Hello,

I would like to seek some advice regarding my case. I got assessed by ACS last June 21, 2016.

Your Bachelor of Science in Computer & Information Science from XXxXx - College completed April 2000 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Diploma with a major in computing.

The following employment after January 2011 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Since ACS assessment is only valid for 2 years, hence I need to log a new assessment application and I’m planning to log it on January 2019. By that time 8 years na yung work experience ko base sa ACS kase nasa same company pa nmn ako.

By Dec of this year, matatapos ko din yung new degree ko which is BS computer Engineering and it’s under ETEEAP (approved by CHED). School is one of the prestige University in Cebu.

Ask ko lang if ever magappa re-asses ako, will my employment that was assesed previously will be affected kase daw after qualification earned magccount yung work experience. Meaning marereset ba siya after that new degree (BS comp eng)?
Not sure if my understanding is correct.

Hopefully ma-enligten nyo ako.

Salamat,