Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

confuse Tourist visa forms,

schamaschama singaporePosts: 45Member
Hi,need your advice po..with my application for my mom tourist visa.My situation is,

1.I am a Pr, when I applied a tourist visa for my mom way back 2013 using subclass 600 and used form 1419 and using the service of VFS global.My mon was granted a three year visa multiple entry.My mom visit me during the first year for three weeks only and she did not return for the second and third year due to her grandchildrens in the Philippines.
2. Now I wanted to sponsor again a tourist visa for my mom (my mom needs only three weeks) so that she can visit me here,we both working with my wife.I tried to apply using online (Not anymore with VFS) but the form that I am using is FORM 1149 or for application for sponsorship for sponsored family visitors and I just wondering I can't find the form 1419 anymore, is that only for paper based application (form 1419) also,it says that in form 1149 the C.O might ask for bond,in your experience using the online application sponsoring parents for a short stay the C.O will ask a bond? My mom is already retired and have a pension already.
salamat po..

Comments

• dee0829dee0829 Melby
    you can use immi online to apply for your mom's visa. you can use the Subclass 600. for applicants 60 and above, CO will advise your mom to undergo a medical examination later on.
    I invited my mom few months back and immig didn't require any bond. It is probably a case to case basis.

Regards and all the best.
  • schamaschama singapore
    thank u dee