Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

The Best Review Center

lauralaura MandaluyongPosts: 7Member
I just wanna share. I have passed my IELTS exam and achieved my target score of 8.0 and now working abroad. I just wanna help my fellow nurses out there that are searching for the best IELTS review center.

IRIS REVIEW CENTER offers an affordable and very effective review program for IELTS. It is only P5,000 inclusive of materials, this comes with unlimited lectures and computer-based practices. I only finished mine within 2 weeks. Aside from the usual perks by other centers, the reason for its high passing rate is that they only cater to a minimum of 4-6 students per class, so it is individual-type learning. And that's what I love about them. The teacher will be able to adjust according to what you need so you can improve on your weak points.

Kindly visit irisreviewcenter.com or contact them at 09178243870 / 9134540. They have branches in Cubao, Q.C. near Gateway Mall and Sta. Rosa, Laguna.

They also offer English Proficiency, if really necessary.

Overall, I am very satisfied and I highly recommend this review center. See for yourself :)