Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Masters in Nursing

hanuerhanuer SingaporePosts: 2Member
Hello,

I recently received an offer for Masters in Nursing Course. It would be for 1.5 years and the tuition fee is quite costly so I'd like to make sure that it will be worth it. I am honestly confused and don't have a clear understanding yet regarding the courses offered. I would really love to hear your advise on things to consider before I pursue the application. If I complete the degree: what are my chances to become an AU-RN or would I need to take another course, what specific jobs could I possibly apply for, will I be eligible to apply for PR?

These are all new to me so please enlighten me...

Thank you so much!

Comments

• Rye23Rye23 Sydney
    Kuha ka nalang ng bachelor’s instead ng masters. Magpacredit ka ng prior study.
  • hanuerhanuer Singapore
    @Rye23 Hindi pla for registration ung course, mas mganda directly kmuha ng conversion.
    Same po ba no. of years na ino offer para s conversion or dpende pa din s prior study. 3 years kci ung mga nababasa ko, may mas short term p po b dun?
    Thank you