Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visayan Language Survey

RachelRachel Posts: 1Member
edited June 2011 in General
Hey guys,
I am a student at La Trobe University in Melbourne, currently studying Advanced Sociolinguistics. I am currently doing research on minority language groups in Australia, and I am focusing on the Visayan language of the Philippines and the speakers and their families in Australia. I am conducting surveys and I am looking for some more participants. I am looking for data on language maintenance and language attitudes of Visayan language speakers in Australia. I have attached an electronic copy of the survey here, and would very much appreciate it if anyone here would be able to complete the survey for me. The survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete online. I am looking for participants who are living in Australia, who moved here from the Philippines, and speak Visayan language, OR people who's parents or grandparents moved to Australia from the Philippines, and who's parents/grandparents speak/spoke the Visayan language. If anyone knows anyone else who they think might like to complete the survey, you are more than welcome to pass the link on to them.
If anyone has any questions, please email me at [email protected]
If anyone is able to complete this survey it will be greatly appreciated.
Here is a link to the survey, and it is able to be fully completed online via this link
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE1ZMS1laWtISVNPZEdjOGNLWlFmZFE6MQ
Thanks to everyone who reads, completes or distributes my survey!

Rachel Broughton
La Trobe University