Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

NSW Nomination Application Question

ruelcortez_BHruelcortez_BH SydneyPosts: 172Member
Hi po, newbie here...I would like to ask your opinion regarding my concerning on my current process, If I am still on the right track for SS 190

Positive ACS Assessment
Completed IELTS with 7 band
Submitted EOI

Bale ang question ko po, pag nagsubmit po ba ako ng paper application via FedEx sa NSW Nomination Application what other options I have in terms of payment (AUD300?) ang accepted lang according to their website is bank cheque or money order

pwede po ba through Western Union? I have consulted with several Money Remittance centre here in Bahrain but they they do not have Money Order facility including yung mga post office..

thanks po for your help in advance

27 June 2014 - Touch down Land Down Under

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." - Proverbs 16:3