Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Apartment/Accomodation for my husband in Brisbane Australia

ce102125ce102125 MandaluyongPosts: 2Member
edited August 2012 in Housing & Rentals
My husband needs Apartment in Brisbane Australia, can someone help us.. He will be working near Coronation Drive Brisbane,,,

Comments

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    My husband needs Apartment in Brisbane Australia, can someone help us.. He will be working near Coronation Drive Brisbane,,,
    better to look for share house or flat fully funished habang mag isa pa Mister mo para makatipid sya usually water and electricity bill are included sa payment. Staka pa lang sya magbukod o maghanap ng ma re rentahan na bahay kapag susunod ka na rin pupunta ng brisbane. Ang bait mo naman na Misis... ikaw pa ang nag enquire dito. Anyway Goodluck... cheers

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• nindroidnindroid Melbourne
    totoyozresident is right. and you can find some or a lot in the links i provided above.