Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

refuse student via

LindaLinda Quezon CityPosts: 17Member
edited November 2013 in Study and Training Visa
I apply a student visa but unluckily I refuse because my course is not related to the course I enroll in Australia. I'm BeEd graduate with 22 years of teaching here in the Phil.I'm still teaching my agent told me to enroll as master in accounting and my sponsor is only my cousin the consul did not accept my sponsor , they told me to provide evidence that we are cousin, my money is worth 8million.I want to re apply again.I will change my course and also my sponsor.Can I re apply again ? when?

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Oo pwede ka mag relodge any time. Dapat kasi ma satisfy na magkamamag anak kayo , kung cousin mo sya birth cert nya, or any document , kung gusto mag pa notaryo ka pa ng letter na cousin mo sya. Anyways magpapaplit ka naman ng sponsor. Basta ma satisfy na may access ka dun sa funds ok? Dun ka magbasa sa discussion mg student visa kasi marami makakatulong sayo dun. Have a great day

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• doubleDuzidoubleDuzi Adelaide

~ Where do you think he went!??!! A walk in the woods!???!!?!?