Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Requirements in flying to Australia

vernelvernel MelbournePosts: 24Member
Hi people, I’m newbie here. im planning to make my initial entry this November sa Sydney. As I learned, need to be registered to CFO in the Phils as well as attend PDOS to get an exit clearance. im currently working here in Dubai, will take my vacation in PH this November and will make my first step in OZ (coming from Phils). Do I still need to attend PDOS and register with CFO even if I can show to PH immigration that i’ll only be in OZ for 5 days and will return back. im worried of being stopped in airport for having no exit clearance. sayang ang oras at ticket. i can present them though my employment visa in Dubai as well as my return plane tickets if they require. Help me pls… Thanks!

Comments

• TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    Hi people, I’m newbie here. im planning to make my initial entry this November sa Sydney. As I learned, need to be registered to CFO in the Phils as well as attend PDOS to get an exit clearance. im currently working here in Dubai, will take my vacation in PH this November and will make my first step in OZ (coming from Phils). Do I still need to attend PDOS and register with CFO even if I can show to PH immigration that i’ll only be in OZ for 5 days and will return back. im worried of being stopped in airport for having no exit clearance. sayang ang oras at ticket. i can present them though my employment visa in Dubai as well as my return plane tickets if they require. Help me pls… Thanks!
    The thing is, your visa in Australia is an immigrant visa; despite the fact that you have your employment visa in Dubai, pwede pa rin na hingin ng immigration officer in Pinas the CFO sticker eh... When that happens either maglagay ka ng pampadulas or you will not be able to leave the Philippines...

Up to you; then again maybe you can always reason out that you are still coming back as evidenced by your return ticket...

The CFO is a stupid seminar but sadly wala tayo magagawa diyan as it is a stupid requirement of our stupid country... :(

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

• vernelvernel Melbourne
    thanks a lot. very helpful. i'll better attend CFO seminar to be sure. natawa ko sa last comment :)
  • IslanderndCityIslanderndCity Adelaide
    sad to say, nagiging part na ng process ang 'pampadulas' sa Pinas. haist :(

Assessed Occupation: Industrial Engineer (IE 233511)
    Achieved Goal: Australia PR (Permanent Resident). Thanks God!

...sharpening my core gifts now...
    ...working on new, better goals...

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. ~Luke 6:28~