Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

NZ to Aussie Redidency

CooledgeCooledge AucklandPosts: 2Member
edited March 2012 in Working and skilled visas
Hi guys,

Just want some advice lang po. Me and my wife are already a resident here in NZ and we are thinking of migrating there in Aussie. My wife is a registered nurse (RN) here NZ and she also wants to be registered nurse there in Aussie. She already applied for her registration in Australian Health Practitioner Registration Association (AHPRA) thru the Trans Tasman agreement and she is just waiting for her registration to come out. To those NZ Nurses who applied a residency there in Aussie can you give us advice which is better, to apply for work there in Aussie and once got a job then apply for a residency or apply here a Aussie Residency before going there? I have already calculated our points with the new points system and it didn't reach the threshold of 65 points (only 60 points). Can you advice which is better to do? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Regards,

Cooledge