Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Writing Task mock examiner

bernaabadbernaabad Kuala LumpurPosts: 57Member
hello guys, I'm wondering if you would like to shell out some of your time correcting writing tasks academic papers? I know it will be challenging for you, but try to imagine you can help an aspiring examinee like me :)

About myself: I'm planning to take the exam in December kaso self study lang ako since walang review center dito sa country pinagtatrabahuhan ko. I want to know where I am based on your critic and suggestions... I will really appreciate it a lot :) thanks!

ANZSCO 221111 Accountant (General)

12 Aug 14 - Register with online British Council review
 15 Dec 14 - Speaking Exam at BC KL
 20 Dec 14 - Written Exam at BC KL
 02 Jan 14 - IELTS Acad Result (L:7.5, R:8.5, W:6.5, S:8.0, OBS=7.5)