Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(30793)

• Francisca
  • FranklinL
  • Margarita33
  • Millybab
  • charmis
  • EldonCDM
  • Stanley99
  • VanBQHR
  • CindaNeel
  • bravia
  • pey_dreamer
  • Redluvjk
  • calebseth77
  • Mason3794
  • Jillian17
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (48)

Aesinagdajdeeakobribanarchdreamchaseraron_drnbeetle00Bemp26bpcmsnazwcuccidatch29dhel_2506donyxdrjjrqjigengineer20Farseergelaaagibo43GioVHunter_08itsdaryllpjapsdotcomjenny038jijollyjsjabaanJwadeKIKOkimpoylabandero01LawbadguyleadmeleqlgemazLovellaEllenluck_is_on_my_sidemaryowni09maxihealth34mdnellenajierainybrainyray1188rsaausshrinx29ShyShyShyspencer0731SupersaiyanwspqfvjsuxhdmsigzhXine

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Thank you to all who have signed up on our FREE Webinar. Please mark you calendar and be there on 18th Oct 2018 9pm (Manila Time) . You will receive the Webinar link on your email, please don't forget to check your spam folder.

Roadtrip: Sydney - Canberra - Melbourne

What's Hot
catajellcatajell SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 8Member
edited December 2014 in Taste of Australia Posts: 94
Hi,

Sino na nakapagtry mag road trip from Sydney - Canberra - Melbourne, pashare naman ng itinerary nyo.. :) We are planning to do this during shut-down period.

TIA
Visa Application: Skill Independent 189
Accountant (General): 221111
Migration agent: Pinoy Australia Pty Ltd

14 Feb 2013 - IELTS (Academic Module)
19 Apr 2013 - IELTS Remarking Results (L: 8.0 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.0 OBS: 7.5)
13 Jun 2013 – Submitted application to ICAA
07 Jan 2014 - Received positive Skills Assessment from ICAA (delay is due to additional syllabi requests)
24 Jan 2014 - Lodged EOI Application with 60 pts
10 Feb 2014 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
09 Apr 2014 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
11 Apr 2014 – NBI clearance obtained
15 May 2014 - CO Assigned: Team 7 – GSM Adelaide
15 May 2014 - Medical Examinations and Singapore Police Clearance requested
05 Jun 2014 – Singapore Police Clearance obtained
10 Jun 2014 - Visa Granted!!
19 Sep 2014 - Hubby got hired while offshore
28 Sep 2014 - Flight to Sydney
29 Sep 2014 - Hubby started work
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• MathieuLaroche01MathieuLaroche01 BangkokTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    I don't understand Filippino but I'm planning to do almost the same road trip so maybe we can talk about it if you speak english :) sorry lol
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • deloriandelorian SingaporeTotal Reaction Points: 33Member
    edited October 10 Posts: 172
    @MathieuLaroche01 hi, i've done this trip last December with my family. This was our itinerary

Day 1 - Sydney to Canberra : Started driving at 8AM and arrived at Canberra almost mid-day. Stayed and camped at Cotter reserve campsite. The rate is 15$/day with hot shower and toilet but no network though. We spent the day exploring the city and given the size of Canberra, I think you can go to all the interesting places in less than a day.

Day 2 - Canberra to BIG4 Wangaratta North Cedars Holiday Park (rate is 50$/day. Stops along the way were Gundagai and Albury (were we had lunch). Wangaratta is a sleepy suburb near NSW/Victoria boarder. We didn't bothered exploring the town because my kids already enjoyed the caravan park's amenities (pool, game room and playground). It was close to a 6-hr trip (including the stops), so my wife and I just spent the afternoon relaxing.

Day 3 - Wangaratta to Melbourne. Spent the Christmas there at a friend's house and stayed in Melby for 4 days (we even drove to see the 12 apostles).

On the way back..

Day 1 - Melbourne to Gundagai Cabins & Tourist Park (34$ /day). it was close to a 6-hr drive with only 1 stop at Albury for lunch. The caravan park has basic amenities but there is a community swimming pool beside it with a stunning view of the mountains. So my kids went for a swim and they loved it. We also drove around to see the interesting places around the town.

Day 2 - Gundagai to Sydney

On the average, I spent atleast 50$/day for fuel. This is not the best itinerary but it suited us and we enjoyed our trip.

233512 Mech'l Engr

24 Sept 2016 - IELTS (naka 10points)
    11 Oct 2016 - EA RSA Submitted
    04 Nov 2016 - EA Result Received and EOI lodged right away
    23 NOV 2016 - ITA Received
    28 NOV 2016 - Medical (cleared in 2 days)
    01 DEC 2016 - Wife and 2 Kids Medical (Awaiting for result)
    08 Dec 2016 - Visa lodged (all applicable and available documents uploaded)
    13 Dec 2016 - Wife and son medicals cleared
    14 Dec 2016 - Eldest son Medicals cleared
    20 Dec 2016 - 1st CO Contact (GSM Adelaide) asking for eldest son's Form 815 (submitted the same day)
    01 Feb 2017 - 2nd CO Contact (same CO) asking to Answer Questionnaire for Penal Waiver Support (submitted the next day)
    17 May 2017 - GRANT (after 160 days)
    08 June to 14 June 2017 - Initial Entry fulfilment
    13 July 2017 - Received a job offer sa Sydney (resigned immediately sa SG company)
    13 Aug 2017 - BM sa Sydney
    14 Aug 2017 - Start of Employment
    15 Sep 2017 - Wife and kids' BM...

JLF
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 1Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter