Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Online Application Dec 29 2014

rhyckarhycka MelbournePosts: 35Member
hello po sa lahat.. sino po bah sa inu nka lodge online. kailan kayu nagpa medical exam? may referral letter na kasi ako after i organize my health examination online. i apply for spouse visa with our only son.

Comments

• chikka_gurl143chikka_gurl143 Melbourne
    Hi @rhycka!

I lodged my partner visa application online.

Pag.may HAP ID ka na and referral letter, pwede ka na mag.pa.medical.

Tapos pag.lodge mo ng Visa application online, you then have to indicate that you are finished with your medical exam and provide your HAP ID.

10-May-14: lodged offshore Partner VISA (subclass 309) online
    3-Jun-14: Lodged a 3-month VISITOR (subclass 600) VISA application
    13-Jun-14: Visitor VISA grant
    25-Jun-14: contacted by CO for additional documents
    27-Jun-14: Flight to Aus
    3-Sep-14: Applied for a 3-month visitor VISA extension (as my VISA will expire on 28th Sep)
    5-Sep-14: Visitor Visa extension grant date – (Sept 28-Dec 28, 2014)
    3-Dec-14: Received an email from CO stating that I have to depart Aus because a decision was ready to be given
    7-Dec-14: Back in the Phils
    11-Dec-14: Partner VISA grant
    23-Dec-14: Flight to Aus

Waiting period: 7 Months (Praise God! ^_^)

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8

My hubby and I have been attending Hillsong Church Melbourne city campus since Feb 2014 and I am loving it! If you’re new here in Mebourne or you have been here for a long time but you haven’t yet found a church where you feel a sense of belongingness, we can go to church together! ^_^ Let us know!

God is awesome all the time! ;)

• joy_jjoy_j Melbourne
    hi @rhycka. kaka lodge ko tonight ng application ko, plus attached the documents and ung sponsor form online submitted na din. ang nakalagay sa status ng application ko is "in progress". ganun ba talaga? and when mo natanggap ung HAP ID and referral letter mo? hope you can reply. thank you

Partner (Spouse) Visa 309/100

Date Lodged: Feb. 25, 2015 (online)
    Medicals: March 8, 2015
    NSO requested online: March 30, 2015

waiting...

• joy_jjoy_j Melbourne
    @chikka_gurl143 hello... ask ko lang "in progress" ba ung status hanggang maka receive ka ng visa grant? tonight ako online nag lodge ng application and payment plus online sponsor form and uploaded my documents. mga kelan ang referral letter and HAP ID nyan? thanks girl...

Partner (Spouse) Visa 309/100

Date Lodged: Feb. 25, 2015 (online)
    Medicals: March 8, 2015
    NSO requested online: March 30, 2015

waiting...

• chikka_gurl143chikka_gurl143 Melbourne
    @joy_j: yes "in progress" hanggang ma.grant. about the HAP ID, i don't know how long kasi in my case nauna yung medical exam kesa lodgement ng visa application.

10-May-14: lodged offshore Partner VISA (subclass 309) online
    3-Jun-14: Lodged a 3-month VISITOR (subclass 600) VISA application
    13-Jun-14: Visitor VISA grant
    25-Jun-14: contacted by CO for additional documents
    27-Jun-14: Flight to Aus
    3-Sep-14: Applied for a 3-month visitor VISA extension (as my VISA will expire on 28th Sep)
    5-Sep-14: Visitor Visa extension grant date – (Sept 28-Dec 28, 2014)
    3-Dec-14: Received an email from CO stating that I have to depart Aus because a decision was ready to be given
    7-Dec-14: Back in the Phils
    11-Dec-14: Partner VISA grant
    23-Dec-14: Flight to Aus

Waiting period: 7 Months (Praise God! ^_^)

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8

My hubby and I have been attending Hillsong Church Melbourne city campus since Feb 2014 and I am loving it! If you’re new here in Mebourne or you have been here for a long time but you haven’t yet found a church where you feel a sense of belongingness, we can go to church together! ^_^ Let us know!

God is awesome all the time! ;)