Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filipina helper wanted for Pregnant Filipina Lady, room Avail

PaullyPaully St LeonardsPosts: 13Member
edited March 2015 in Jobs-Seeking & Openings
Wanted girl 20yrs old to 60 yrs old to assist and help me, I am pregnant 8wks and have terriable morning sickness at the moment and need a little help in cooking and little cleaning and mainly company here in the house during the day, we have no children and there is no pets and you got your own room, bed and linen, available and internet wifi available, we have a 3 bedroom house, which is safe and a clean home and public transports is only 2 mins away and 15 mins travel to the city and 5 mins away from Glenelg. Must be honest and can cook and Filipina girl is prefered or Asian girl or student is ok. Filipino foods is prefered because my husband eat all kinds, Thankyou hoping you let a friend know about my add if you can help and thanks for taking time to read my Job add. Thankyou God bless from Jenalyn, my email is [email protected] or txt my Husband mbl 0425 448872

Comments

• PaullyPaully St Leonards
    Wanted Girl/ Lady 20yrs old to 60 yrs old to assist and help me, I am pregnant 8wks and have terriable morning sickness at the moment and need a little help in cooking and little cleaning and mainly company here in the house during the day, we have no children and there is no pets and you got your own room, fully furnished bedroom and linen, available and internet wifi available, we have a 3 bedroom house, which is safe and a clean home and public transports is only 2 mins away and 15 mins travel to the city and 5 mins away from Glenelg. Must be honest and can cook and Filipina girl is prefered or Asian girl student is ok. Filipino foods is prefered because my husband eat all kinds, Thankyou hoping you let a friend know about my add if you can help and thanks for taking time to read my Job add. Thankyou God bless from Jenalyn, my email is [email protected] or txt me Jen 0452 544233
  • PaullyPaully St Leonards
    Wanted Girl / Lady 20yrs old to 60 yrs old to assist and help me, I am pregnant 8wks and have terriable morning sickness at the moment and need a little help in cooking and little cleaning and mainly company here in the house during the day, we have no children and there is no pets and you got your own room, fully furnished bedroom and linen, available and internet wifi available, we have a 3 bedroom house, which is safe and a clean home and public transports is only 2 mins away and 15 mins travel to the city and 5 mins away from Glenelg. Must be honest and can cook and Filipina girl is prefered or Asian girl or student is ok. Filipino foods is prefered because my husband eat all kinds,
    Thankyou hoping you let a friend know about my add if you can help and thanks for taking time to read my Job add. Thankyou God bless from Jenalyn, my email is [email protected] or txt me Jen 0452 544233