Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Infringement Notice Management Plan

AlbermenAlbermen SydneyPosts: 11Member
Hello everyone, just need advice how to apply for INMP through community work and development program (WDP)
Nakatanggap ako ng Infringement Notice about speed limit (ACT) and I need to pay the penalty on or before April 14 (28 days). But I am a university student and trying to earn money for my tuition fee, sayang yung pera at oras ng work.
There is an option that offenders who cannot pay the penalty can do community work (WDP).
I just don't know how to apply INMP and what are the procedures I should do. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    google knows everything

if you key in "INMP application" it will direct you to this site

http://www.rego.act.gov.au/infringements/infringement-notice-management-plans/inmp-payment-plans

if you still dont understand try calling them , the number is also on that page

Google for Everything !!!