Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Accountants

bernaabadbernaabad Kuala LumpurPosts: 57Member
Hello, meron po ba ditong Accountants who opted to apply for State Sponsored visa 190 instead of Independent visa 189? Pashare naman po ng experience, including your chosen State or open State for Accountants as of now...

I understand wala naman masyadong difference ung visa 190 and 189 except that you have to stay in the State for min of 2 years and in terms of procedure where you need to pass through State sponsorship before applying for DIBP.

My concern is as of today around 320 nalang ung needed na Accountants for skilled point based migration 189. Gusto ko sana makahabol before July since walang kasiguraduhan kung open pa ang Accountants for 2015-2016. And I know if 190 ung aapplyan, hindi sha covered ng occupation ceiling ng skillselect.

For reference:
http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/SkillSelect/SkillSelect.aspx

Thanks for taking some time reading this..

Godbless us!

ANZSCO 221111 Accountant (General)

12 Aug 14 - Register with online British Council review
 15 Dec 14 - Speaking Exam at BC KL
 20 Dec 14 - Written Exam at BC KL
 02 Jan 14 - IELTS Acad Result (L:7.5, R:8.5, W:6.5, S:8.0, OBS=7.5)

Comments

• anna_mxmanna_mxm Sydney
    Hi Berna! I left you a message. :)
  • heyMate821heyMate821 Cologne
    Hi guys.. Any update sa posts na to? Interested to know ung status mo ms. Berna as i am on the same boat.. Thanks