Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

LOOKING FOR A ROOM/HOUSEMATE IN MELBOURNE CBD

Cinderella28Cinderella28 MandaluyongPosts: 10Member
hi! I will be in Melbourne this coming July 6. I will be studying at William Angliss Institute and I'm looking for a nice and convenient room for me. I don't have any family relatives in au and your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Godbless!

Comments

• HellfireHellfire Melbourne
    Hi Cinderella,

I just want to share my experience in Melbourne CBD. When my wife and I came here in Australia. We stayed in a studio unit in 268 Flinders Street (home@flinders). It cost us around $300 per week. Their 2Br cost around $450. It is fully furnished.

You can also look for an NRAS housing (housing catered for students). This is usually bigger and nicer than traditional units in CBD. It is also cheaper by 30%. You can get a fully furnished 2Br apartment for $400/week.

Just want to share this info with you. Hope you can find your flatmate asap. Good luck.
  • Jo_ajeroJo_ajero Melbourne
    Bedroom fully furnished for $500/ montg. Rent includes water, electricity, gas, internet and supply of rice. 20 min from the airport,10 min walk to train, house is beside shops; bank, IGA and post. 20 min from cbd by train. Includes queen bed and table. Kindly email [email protected] for inquiries. Will send pics if asked.
  • JoeyPunoJoeyPuno Philippines
    @Jo_ajero Hello, yung bedroom po, will it fit for couple? If yes, how much po? Thank you!

Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Nursing
    Subclass 572 - SVP Eligible

Nov 2014 - took IELTS
    Dec 2014 - Medical exam at St Luke's
    Aug 3, 2015 - Started application in IDP Philippines
    Aug 6, 2015 - Received conditional letter of offer from school
    Aug 17, 2015 - Submitted financial requirements to school via IDP Philippines
    Aug 28, 2015 - Received final letter of offer from school
    Sep 01, 2015 - Paid tuition fees
    Sep 04, 2015 - Received eCOE
    Sep 11, 2015 - Lodged Visa application
    Sep 14, 2015 - Acknowledged by embassy
    Oct 12, 2015 - Phone interview with embassy
    Oct 13, 2015 - IDP called - visa grant Oct 12
    Oct 18, 2015 - Arrived in Melbourne

Thank you Lord Jesus! You are good!

Prayer and Fasting while waiting.
    1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
    Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

• mikenbellemikenbelle Posts: 31Member
    @Jo_ajero hello, availablr p po b yung room?