Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Any Filipino companies out there that are looking for a Journalist or Writer?

Hi everyone,
I have two Degrees from University here in Adelaide, South Australia and now I would like to get paid doing some casual or part-time writing job after my Journalism Degree, which I graduated from in 2010. I work full time so I would like to write on the side, maybe in the evenings or weekends, just so that the knowledge I gained from my Degree is not going to deteriorate over time.
I have tried ringing and emailing every single newspaper and Television station in SA, but they are all already fully staffed with permanents, and of course they prefer Graduates with previous experience. I have written for an American website (yelp.com), a UK website and an Adelaide company's newsletter (my article gained national recognition by Politician MP Kate Ellis at a National Conference). I was also ranked in the Top 10 Percentile in a National Graduate Written Communication Skills Assessment Test.
So now I was wondering if there are any Filipino-Australian newspapers or websites that are currently looking for a Qualified Journalist to contribute articles or pieces to their publication?
My interests are varied and can write on most topics, including sports, news stores and others.
Please let me know so that I gain more experience and add to my resume.
I am happy to distribute my resume to any interested employers.
Thanks
Kind Regards
Din