Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

HELP: Looking for Room for Rent in Armidale NSW

czhari_15czhari_15 SydneyPosts: 9Member
edited January 2011 in Housing & Rentals
Hi guys! I'm looking for a room to rent in Armidale. I prefer walking distance to the CBD area. I will move in to Armidale on 1st week of February. PM nyo po ako if meron po kayong kilala, or room na available to rent. Maraming Salamat po. Thanks.

Comments

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    kumusta kana sa bagong room mo?

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• czhari_15czhari_15 Sydney
    Hi. Actually, I did found a room in Armidale. but I found a job here in Tamworth, NSW. I am currently staying with a Filipina married to an Australian. Filipino community here is quite big. though may division sila. So far, I am okay in here. :)
  • TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Hi. Actually, I did found a room in Armidale. but I found a job here in Tamworth, NSW. I am currently staying with a Filipina married to an Australian. Filipino community here is quite big. though may division sila. So far, I am okay in here. :)
    Thats great. just stay there until you become stable. Good luck and GOD bless in your career. cheers ;;)

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• Olive_OylOlive_Oyl Sydney
    @czhari_15

hi miss czhari...good to hear that you found a good place to stay with...my hubby and i are on the research period about the life style in northern inland especially armidale...our application lodged last june 29, 2011 and waiting for assign co...share naman ang life dyan sa northern inland. di ba mahirap maghanap ng place for a family of 3...thanks and God bless.

"GOD, who makes everything work together, will work you into HIS most excellent harmonies."
    Husband - Primary Applicant ( 475 - Northern Inland) :ANZSCO Code - 334111 General Plumber : 6/29/2011 - V475 visa application online / 9/18/2011 - DIAC recieved form 1100
    .....waiting mode....
    01/21/2013 - CO Allocation Team 6 Adelaide / CO requested for information (health and character) / 02/05/2013 - medical exam - Nationwide Davao / 02/07/2013 - forward NBI to CO
    02/21/2013 - daughter's medical finalized / 02/22/2013 - partner's medical finalized / 03/04/2013 - primary applicant medical finalized
    03/20/2013 - This is it! .......VISA GRANT! : 2/20/14 - IED
    9/xx/2013 - flight date (manila-singapore-melbourne)
    (will stay a week in Melbourne then go to the regional destination - Tamworth NSW)
    " I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go." - Genesis 28:15

• czhari_15czhari_15 Sydney
    Hi Olive, Medyo mahirap maghanap ng place to stay. mostly through agency and need an inspection before you can move in. And a must to have your own means of transpo. if you are looking for a place to stay, you can contact some of the Filipinos there once your visa has been approved. Just keep in touch. You can message me anytime. God bless on your application.
  • Olive_OylOlive_Oyl Sydney
    kind thanks miss czhari...i will keep in touch every now and then...God bless us always...

"GOD, who makes everything work together, will work you into HIS most excellent harmonies."
    Husband - Primary Applicant ( 475 - Northern Inland) :ANZSCO Code - 334111 General Plumber : 6/29/2011 - V475 visa application online / 9/18/2011 - DIAC recieved form 1100
    .....waiting mode....
    01/21/2013 - CO Allocation Team 6 Adelaide / CO requested for information (health and character) / 02/05/2013 - medical exam - Nationwide Davao / 02/07/2013 - forward NBI to CO
    02/21/2013 - daughter's medical finalized / 02/22/2013 - partner's medical finalized / 03/04/2013 - primary applicant medical finalized
    03/20/2013 - This is it! .......VISA GRANT! : 2/20/14 - IED
    9/xx/2013 - flight date (manila-singapore-melbourne)
    (will stay a week in Melbourne then go to the regional destination - Tamworth NSW)
    " I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go." - Genesis 28:15