Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Tourist visa help

krisrosestelle2021krisrosestelle2021 MandaluyongPosts: 24Member
Hi! I'm a newbie here! I was wondering if anyone could answer my questions. I plan to travel in Melbourne for leisure lng talaga all by myself and was also considering of taking a short course in RMIT which is less than 3 months lng so covered pa sya ng tourist visa. But the thing is I've never had a job and will take pa the CPA board exams this May. I was wondering baka kasi isipin na I'm gonna look for a job there? Any advise? My parents will shoulder the trip as well okay lng ba yun? And I was hoping na since my mum has an Auditing firm, I will work for her starting May kaso I'm applying for the visa this June. Di kaya magtaka sila? Thank you! :)

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Only the approving case officer will answer your question..granted or not..depende kasi on the documents you provide to prove your strong ties sa Ph ( usually work ang hinahanap). But we never know until you submit your application and be finalised. Iba iba kasi ang case per person so mahirap sabihin na di ka na maaapprove kasi wala ka pa work. Kung may intention ka to study short course, why not include a letter of offer from RMIT and a letter of work offer from your mother's auditing firm
  • krisrosestelle2021krisrosestelle2021 Mandaluyong
    Thank you! Will get back kung may further questions pa ako! :)