Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

2 Rooms for rent - NE of Adelaide, Australia

Bahay KuboBahay Kubo Adelaide, South AustraliaPosts: 27Member
Update 28th june 2016.

2 rooms are now available for rent.

Looking for a room renter. Couples renter (student, permanent residence or working visa).

House location is about 17 km north-east of Adelaide. 20 Km from the international airport.

Easy access to 3 public transports are walking distances. 2 bus routes are 5 minutes walking distances one bus route goes via Adelaide O-bahn route. Then the third bus route is about 15 minutes walk.

Suburban shopping centre is a 15 minutes walking distance or catch a bus for 15 minutes to go to the nearest bigger shopping center.

Rental Fee includes:
Electricity
Water
Gas
Wi-fi internet (unlimited data)

Of course the owners are filipinos. Post me if you are interested.

Comments

• gocampo170gocampo170 Singapore
    Hi my son will be studying in Adelaide University this coming July and still looking for a room to stay, may I know how far is the rented room to the said school.
  • Bahay KuboBahay Kubo Adelaide, South Australia
    @gocampo170 Sorry for the late response. The house is situated about 20 minutes by bus (driving via o-bahn) also consider the walking time to the bus stop (5 minutes walk).

Pero ang owner gusto couple po o at least babae.

Salamat