Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a housekeeper

chanidachanida WAPosts: 1Member
HI everyone, I'm looking for a domestic helper in Perth but don't know where to start.

I used to live in Singapore and had a helper there. Now with small children, I'd love to have someone helping around the house. It's very difficult in Australia to have a full time helper as you know. Please help if you have any information or anyone interested. Thank you very much.

I have 2 small girls aged 3 and 7. I will provide all meals and you will have your own room. My lovely family would welcome you like you're family member. No hard physical jobs, only general domestic jobs.

Thank you.

Tan