Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa for Short Courses

clarisseamclarisseam ManilaPosts: 5Member
edited January 2017 in Study and Training Visa
Hi everyone! I'm currently a 4th year student in a university in QC and I'm graduating by May 2017. I'm planning to study in Brisbane right after graduation (fingers crossed!). My initial plan is to undertake a Graduate Certificate program in Business (Marketing, IMC, etc) which takes 6months to complete, and then if I am able to find work I'll stay longer.

Recently, I signed up for Study Query. They contacted me and we talked about some of my plans. According to the agent, risky daw if I take a short course only because immigration does not grant visas to Filipinos who only take a 6 month course. I just wanted to ask, is there any truth to this? What are your experiences regarding visa applications? Thank you so much! I would really appreciate the help. :-)