Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa 489 for child in Philippines will he get PR after two years?

Hi, I have question po regarding our situation. We got our visa 489 (Myself, wife and our 1 year old Son). We plan to move there next month po. Pero since medyo mahirap po na may kasamang bata since my wife needs to go to School and I need to go to work. Possible po ba na magland lang kami sa australia then ibalik namin ang anak namin sa pinas tapos magwork and stay kami sa australia for two years then magapply kami ng P.R. Ang question is since ang anak namin nasa pinas and hindi nagstay sa Australia for two years, will he get his P.R. visa as well?

Salamat po sa magreply

Feb 26, 2015: ACS results 261311 (Analyst Programmer)
March 23, 2016: PTE-A results (L70, R77,S73,W76)
March 25, 2016: Lodged EOI/189(60), 489(70)

--
Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Comments

• kaussielkaussiel Dubai
    Does anyone knows the answer please, greatly appreciated.

Feb 26, 2015: ACS results 261311 (Analyst Programmer)
    March 23, 2016: PTE-A results (L70, R77,S73,W76)
    March 25, 2016: Lodged EOI/189(60), 489(70)

--
    Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

• melgBmelgB san fernando la union
    I will be following this thread coz we have the same issue.... thanks for bringing up this query

ANZSCO 351311 Chef

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Only the main applicant is required of the 2 years residency and 1 year fulltime work. When you apply for 887 visa after two years, your son should be onshore
  • Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    edited March 2017
    kaussiel said:

Hi, I have question po regarding our situation. We got our visa 489 (Myself, wife and our 1 year old Son). We plan to move there next month po. Pero since medyo mahirap po na may kasamang bata since my wife needs to go to School and I need to go to work. Possible po ba na magland lang kami sa australia then ibalik namin ang anak namin sa pinas tapos magwork and stay kami sa australia for two years then magapply kami ng P.R. Ang question is since ang anak namin nasa pinas and hindi nagstay sa Australia for two years, will he get his P.R. visa as well?

Salamat po sa magreply

yes, kun anong status ng parents, same ng child as long as the child is below 18 years old. regardless kun nasa australia sia or not.