Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ANZSCO CODE - Queries

Hello everyone! I have a question regarding the anzsco code for RN's who wish to apply for Skilled Migrant Visa in Australia. First of, Im a nurse in the Philippines and in New Zealand. Im currently practising my profession here in NZ but will apply soon for ANMAC - Australian Residency. My nursing experience in the Philippines was 1 year in the ward and 2 years and 6 months in ER, and now I'm working in aged care. Question is, in regards to the Anzsco Code for my assessment which Category should I pick? My ER exp or my current aged care exp? Would it matter though? Thank you for the kind reply. :)