Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Free Online IELTS Resources, Lessons & Videos

Hi everybody :)

My name is Jordan and I'm an IELTS tutor from the UK. I have recently launched www.passmyielts.com.

✅ Interactive IELTS lessons and videos
✅ Complete at your own time and pace
✅ More lessons to come soon!

We also offer private tutoring. Please message me to find out more. I hope you all like it. If anybody has any questions about the exam or anything you are unsure of - please let me know and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Good luck!

Jordan

Comments

• FastTrackIELTSFastTrackIELTS England
    Hi everybody, I'm happy to announce we have updated our website with new learning resources - click here to access.

These are completely free and cover all areas of the IELTS exam. We also have a live weekly IELTS show where tutors answer IELTS questions live on YouTube.

I look forward to speaking with you all soon. If anybody has any questions about the IELTS exam - please let me know and I will be happy to help! :)

Jordan