Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Random Members

  • Sphinx
  • Surveyor2016
  • fezzy
  • oninz
  • tomoz
  • facelesshero
  • rohit
  • Eah
  • ycaaakyjdq
  • electro18
  • Yvi88
  • nerdfreak21
  • claryfel
  • Archventurer
  • Seulange
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (31)


Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week


Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

overseas students health care

shaileeshailee Total Reaction Points: 2Member
in Health Care Posts: 29
hi question lang po..

my husband is already covered with OSHC. since, im applying for the student dependent visa, we have to get the couple health insurance. So, what will happen po to his previous oshc?
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Sign In or Register to comment.

Latest 10 Posts

New PinoyAU Forum Android App!

PinoyAU has launched a new Forum Android App in Google Play Store. You can search in playstore using "pinoyau" or by clicking this link. It's currently in Beta so please provide us your feedback here.

(click X on the upper right corner or click outside this box to close)