No Detailed Job Description from HR:
If you you have a generic COE from your HR, but you don't have a detailed Job Description, here are some suggestions:
1) create your own job description and ask your manager/supervisor/senior colleague to sign it, or anyone with a higher rank in the company who can attest to your skills/job responsibilities, someone with the same level as you is not acceptable.
-- of course, contact information of the signatory should be included (Telephone, address and email) and their ID (Company ID, business card, passport)
-- if possible, put this in a company letterhead as well (same with your COE).. copy or ask a blank page with company letterhead from your friendly HR or company secretary..
-- then CTC as required by your assessing body
2) this second option is not recommended, and some other assessing authorities are not accepting this.. but if you want to take the risk, make a self-declaration, detailing why you cannot get a detailed job description (such as company closed already etc..)
Other Supporting Documents:
Most likely the CO/Assessing authority will ask for other supporting documents to validate your claim:
- payslip, contract, awards, certificates, promotion letter, ID (from the company)
- Yearly Income Tax Return, SSS total contribution, and PAG-IBIG, kung makakuha kayo ng report (eto ang pinaka okay dahil galing sa gov't offices)
- pwede din bank account showing monthly remittance of salary from the old company..
- kahit ano na pwede mag-establish na totoo talga ung company (maybe business permit, registration from DTI or SEC)
Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)
0LOL 0Awesome 0Informative 0Artistic