Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Does DIBP check old records?

Hi anyone here on the same boat as mine? I took the ielts exam and unfortunately di umabot para sa bridging program for nurses, kaya I just applied for student visa instead and took up business course, nag GTE and nagsend Ng letter of intent sa DIBP, I also submitted COE regarding business and clerical work experience Hindi ko na dinagdag ung clinical work experience ko kasi irrelevant sya sa course na kukunin ko. My visa was approved,pero now nag take ako PTE and nakuha ko ung required score for IRON program, natapos ko na bridging ko and waiting for my au registration. I'm planning to apply as skilled independent, my question is can I still claim my clinical work experience para sa 5points? Or mag cacause sya ng conflict kasi di ko sya dineclare dati when I applied for student visa? Thanks po sa mga sasagot.