Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

My Experience with Immigration Network Services (INS)

13»

Comments

• Herbert372Herbert372 Adelaide
    Only members of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant(RCIC) and Canadian Law Society can charge fees and provide Canadian immigration advice. You can check if the person representing you is accredited in the link below to avoid fraud.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp
    http://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search-new/EN

In regards to Australian Visa, only migration agents registered with MARA are allowed by Australian law to provide immigration advice. To be safe from fraud, the agent's full name, contact number and all associated companies/organisations must be listed in the website below.

https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/

Herbert Legaspi, MIEAust, MMIA
    Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1684906)
    E: [email protected]
    M: +61437 319 625
    https://www.facebook.com/HLmigration/

• aarcenaaarcena Marikina City
    edited August 2019
    Graduate po ako sa ins as stay in caregiver training program nila way back 2003 batch 31 po ako in 6 months after ko makatapos ng program I've landed to work with several private hospitals here in metro manila. Hanggang sa nakapag aral ulit ako as a nursing student. Infortunately undergrad po ako 3rd year level. I am forced to stopped because of financial crisis. Kaya eto naghahanap nanaman ng trabaho. And then a job opportunity comes this year 2017 for me and I am glad na matanggap ulit as nurse aide, but then the hr ask me from the company na kailangan nila ng authenticated copy ng diploma and tor from my previous school. So I went recently sa ins just to make a request for an authenticated document, a diploma and a tor. Then they cost me for a 5,000.00 pesos for a certified true copy? Nag tanong ako kung sino ang pwede makausap regarding this case no one is available sabe sakin ng isang newly employed nila. She didn"T even care to make an advice on what to do in this kind of senario. Sabe ko dati na ako nakapag pa certified true copy sa kanila with a bulk of documents just for 500 pesos pa yun e, eto 2 piece of paper just needed to be sealed and mark with a signature 5k kagad? Naghahanap po ako ng trabaho local hindi pa abroad.. Nakakalungkot lang isipin na ganito na ang sistema sa ins... At ang rason pa saken e decades na raw kase at parang utang na loob ko pa na tinanggap nila yung request ko.. Parang wala palang stay in caregiver program ganun po ba?
  • Andro00Andro00 Batangas
    Non refundable po ung reservation sa kanila? Kahit wla po sa contract or receipt?
  • success8success8 visayas
    Hello, sino dito ang willing na mag sama sama tayo para sampahan ng kaso sila? I mean ano dapat nating gawin para makuha natin ulit iyong pinambayad natin. Isumbong ba natin sa Duterte office para mabalita sa mga news. Hindi ko lang gusto na meron pa silang maloko ng iba.
  • agnesganzonagnesganzon philippines
    this is quite late but i just learned that someone applied for my processing fee refund.
    docs attached was address to Editha Cruz Angeles , somewhere in australia. i am writing now with FIN FSW Fee Returns / Remboursements des frais TQ.... i am saying the email address and home address indicated in the refund application from is not mine. i believe the people in INS has something to do with it because they have access to my application. i hope there's a site a help guide for those applying for the list of accredited agency to assists, they are really the worst. When we applied they said 2 years once we have completed the documents. we applied may 2005, complete all the documents , IELTS Feb 2006. When the news came out about processing only those from 2008 onwards will be processed all they have to say was that the new law of the council and they have no power over it. We thought thats the risk but applying for our refund was another thing.
    i hope we get this right this time.
  • agnesganzonagnesganzon philippines
    cge nga go tayo dyan
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    @therealaids that's very true. Make sure MARA registered ang nag-assist sa inyo
  • markklieanglomarkklieanglo Cebu city
    @success8 pls pm me your fb name. Interested to file case agains them.Mark klien anglo fb ko. Tnx
    @joan hi joan, im also a victim and is interested to join you in filing case agains them. Please contact me sa fb Mark Klien Anglo or 09950234529.tnx
  • Pandabelle0405Pandabelle0405 Singapore
    Patulfo nio po ito para matauhan cla.. mpapahiya cla worldwide..
  • blackzodiac019blackzodiac019 Singapore
    @markklieanglo even if we want to file a case against them, what are our grounds? May proof b kayo? Have you signed any contracts? May laban ba tayo?
    @success8 Good Morning, willing po ako to file a complaint against them. I have proof po. then may kilala din ako client nila na gusto mag file din.
    please contact me 09950234529.thanks
    @its Good Morning po, I was oncem there client. nothing happend to my application. malaki nagastos ko, kahit isang progress wala. I pulled out my application. until Now nag follow up ako sa kanila para ma refund yung pera ko. I also file demand letter against them for reconciliation. walang response. if gusto mo sumabay mag complain sa kanila just txt me at 09950234529. im from kidapawan city now.

thanks
    @sophia01 Ma'am, Please text me 09950234529. I was once there client. same case tayo walang progress 5 years na po. I know miles and kristine. miles resigned already.

thank you.