Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for long-term nanny/disability support worker

coco_kutzcoco_kutz MelbournePosts: 12Member
Hello guys in Melbourne! I am posting this for a friend. Please contact her directly to the email address posted below.

I'm looking for a super special person who has it in his/her heart to care and teach a teenager with severe Autism.
This position is A Live-in , Long term,Nanny/disability support worker.

*If you have Expiriance and Education in the disabilities area it will be wonderful.

Those qualities are important to us ; Big heart, Honesty and Integrity, Commitment and
Passion,
Good Communication and Decision Making
Capabilities, Creativity and Innovation.

In exchange to those Qualities you will get
your own room and board in our family home
And a generous salary ( That can improve If you will prove yourself to be the right person and put a 100% of yourself).

And a lot of love and appreciation.

Your decision have the potential to be a life changing experience for yourself and for us.

Please Contact me for extra details .

Ronit B
[email protected]