Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Prospective Marriage Visa/Partner visa: Help! Financial evidence issue

athina.uyathina.uy SydneyPosts: 3Member
edited May 2019 in Family and Partner Visas
Hi everyone! Hoping anyone could shed a light on this...
I am an AU PR and has been in a relationship for 6 years with my now fiance (we got engaged last year). We did not live together and our only joint bank account has not been well taken cared of (meaning di namin nilalagyan ng money since we opened it 2017--until recently). Yes, lapse namin yun for not doing that... Pero everything else (social evidence, trips together, constant communication when we had a 1.5 year LDR, being each other's beneficiaries sa insurance, him helping me out financially when I started living in Sydney last year etc....) lahat yun meron kami. Nagwoworry kami ano ba dapat namin gawin? Should we just submit the bank statement kahit walang movement? Anyone with the same case samin....please help! Would really appreciate it.

Thank you po.

Comments

• ezrasottoezrasotto QLD, Australia

Hello @athina.uy - just an opinion. I don't thinks it's going to be worth it to pass an account na walang movement as requirement. As advised by our agent, the purpose of the joint account is one way to see that you trust each other with money ( as partners in a relationship ) . It will be better that there is a movement of money coming in like both of your salary going to the same account. Maybe you can just use your other account kung saan pumapasok yung pera na tulong na pinapadala nya sayo kase that will show his account number and how often and how much yung pinapadala nya. :)

Just a question tho, you said you are alreadu an AU premanent resident? Why are you still filing for a Partner Visa? You are the applicant o yung fiance mo?

• Athina_janelleAthina_janelle Davao City

I am the permanent resident and he is the applicant. Thank you for replying. We are not pushing through with the application.