Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying for TV and unemployed

tostrayatostraya SydneyPosts: 17Member
edited July 2019 in Visitor - Tourist Visa
Hello everyone! I just want to ask if there's anyone here who experienced applying TV and unemployed? I graduated last March and im planning to visit my boyfriend in oz. He is an australian citizen and he will sponsor me while im in oz. Its my first time to apply for the visa too and i really need help. We are thinking of getting an agent for a lower risk of rejection, is there an assurance to get a visa grant if we do that?

Comments

• tostrayatostraya Sydney
    Thank you so much Pinoyau! Visa granted just today and i applied last July 24 😊😊
  • ChefjazzChefjazz Posts: 4Member
    Hi
    How did u apply and what documents po u submitted?